Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else STILL buzzing?

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
One of my greatest days supporting the albion!!
I know it's childish, but haven't been able to stop myself having a little snigger the last couple of mornings when my train has gone through the Croydon/Selhurst area! And again in the evening.... Will enjoy this for a good while yet

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Yesterday was my 50th birthday and though I should be more mature by now I spent the day searching out local palace fans and reminding them of the misery we heaped upon them on Sunday. Thought it would have worn off by now but I am absolutley loving the desperate and despondent looks on their sad little faces, bless their poor pikey hearts

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Definitely still happy. Keep watching the goals and finding somethign new to admire, if not the play itself then the roar of a packed Amex. Am at work now but heading home soon. Might just watch some highlights when I get back...

Pooroldwoogie

Dec 2, 2012
also got some great pictures of the day which will keep me happy for years but being new to this board cant seem to upload them for you guys had a look at some of the help forum but seems the files are too big any tips ?

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
This evening, I spotted a Palace fan waiting to board the train that I was getting off and couldn't help but smile to myself - that was a first!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Set the week up nicely for an inner glow, and erased the pain and frustration of the 3 away game results.

It wasn't just the win. 3-0 so early on led to enjoyment of the moment, against 11 men and no controversial refereeing meant there were no question marks.

Radio5live Monday Night Club called it the performance of the weekend (ALL divisions).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here