Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our stadium...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What kind of prize dick wears the type of coat on a day like that, that's going to get ruined by getting wet?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I think anyone who gets to look at the WS will truly be able to tell you how great the stadium is, it must be incredible with the WS towering over you.

Really need to try a game in the east, must be great watching gus. Do you get a wall of noise coming from the west?

I was WSU last season, but changed to ESU this season due to the stairs.
The view with the backdrop is amazing, but surprisingly, there is hardly any sound coming from the west. This is strange, cos last season I was in G block and there seemed to be a massive noise level in the West, I guess it just dosnt carry across the pitch.
In fact, when the North Stand, West Stand chant starts, everyone in the East follows the North, cos they cant hear the West, but watching you can see everyone standing and singing it.
Still is awesome though.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really did fall in love with the stadium again on Sunday, to see it finished and nearly every seat available with someone in it was just gorgeous. Absolute work of art. And it's ours :smile:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
What kind of prize dick wears the type of coat on a day like that, that's going to get ruined by getting wet?

If I'm not mistaken, in the first half he was wearing a team training jacket wasn't he? If so and he changed to his Sunday best for the second half he's an even bigger wally than I thought.

Edit: Also, just wanted to add that when that first goal went in, I don't think I've seen a reaction like that from a Brighton crowd since the Goldstone. The whole, jam-packed, beautiful stadium in all it's glory going bananas. Wonderful

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Does anyone know of a good photographer who sells stadium prints? Looking to buy an Amex photo for the house... since it is stunning!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sticky white love piss comes out everytime I enter it !!:cool:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
went back out onto the west middle tier balcony after the game to enjoy another look and TB was stood outside the Boardroom doing the same thing. I guess he was marginally more proud than me but damn it was a close run thing :thumbsup:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Being a bad fan and not a STH I usually end up in the East Stand.

I think I'll miss the east stand when I get my season ticket (hoping to get the north), the proximity to the away fans is very useful when we're winning, Sunday proved that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here