Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concentrate on ourselves

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Listen, Poyet is not a good manager, and has not got the ability to work within a reasonable budget. He can only see one answer - spending even more money. Too long at the likes of Chelsea. We need a pragmatic manager, like Warnock or Holloway, not someone who can only see his his "plan A". Even a physio managed to get his team up instead of us last year.

Warnock and Holloway are both fecking idiots

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What has he won for us that Peter Taylor did not manage on a shoestring? Nothing.

O blimey PP now your claiming Poyet is poor because of whatever Peter Taylor did.....give over ...look you said it all in midweek ..you don't like Poyet so where's the chance to prove otherwise..there isent any is there...it's a pity because you are obviously a genuine fan..but your default setting is your dislike of Poyet to quote ' I didn't like him at Chelsea' .....oh and while we are at it part if your midweek moan was about losing to 'bottom' teams like Barnsley ..Zola out?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
O blimey PP now your claiming Poyet is poor because of whatever Peter Taylor did.....give over ...look you said it all in midweek ..you don't like Poyet so where's the chance to prove otherwise..there isent any is there...it's a pity because you are obviously a genuine fan..but your default setting is your dislike of Poyet to quote ' I didn't like him at Chelsea' .....oh and while we are at it part if your midweek moan was about losing to 'bottom' teams like Barnsley ..Zola out?

My point is that he hasachieved **** all for us so far, and wasted a lot on money in the process. Oh, and even more if you include letting Murray walk on a free.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Really? How many teams have they got promoted to the Premiership? So, now how many has Mr Tippy Tappy got promoted to the Premiership?

What FACTS have you based your comment upon?

I quite like Holloway ...we've yet to beat a team he's managed...he can be a bit of an idiot ...but he's a character and football needs people like that....and Poyet of course lol

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My point is that he hasachieved **** all for us so far, and wasted a lot on money in the process. Oh, and even more if you include letting Murray walk on a free.

Lol..like I said its a default setting ..no matter what's said .. ''Under achieved'' is opinion ....Murray well that's a whole big subject in itself....

You going tomorrow?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Really? How many teams have they got promoted to the Premiership? So, now how many has Mr Tippy Tappy got promoted to the Premiership?

What FACTS have you based your comment upon?

He's been manager just over 3 years. He kept us up, then we won league one, then we finished 10th in our first season in the championship, and now we are 7th with 9 games to go. That's pretty good progress if you ask me. Do you think we have a right to be in the premiership forever and a day? You sound like a wolves fan! I think Warnock has got one club to the premiership in his 20 odd years of management and one for Holloway too. Just saying, they are both fecking idiots!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He's been manager just over 3 years. He kept us up, then we won league one, then we finished 10th in our first season in the championship, and now we are 7th with 9 games to go. That's pretty good progress if you ask me. Do you think we have a right to be in the premiership forever and a day? You sound like a wolves fan! I think Warnock has got one club to the premiership in his 20 odd years of management and one for Holloway too. Just saying, they are both fecking idiots!

I think PP is on a tea break..a reply will come along shortly

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here