Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm more interested in how -- or, perhaps better, why -- AZ managed to dig that out.

My guess is that AZ just did a search for Veltman to see if he'd been mentioned before. I'd be surprised if AZ remembered the post, but you never know.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I see Hulk is eyeing a Premier League move with his contract at Shanghai ending soon. He's 34 but would be an Incredible signing.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I see Hulk is eyeing a Premier League move with his contract at Shanghai ending soon. He's 34 but would be an Incredible signing.

I see what you did there. If he's still got (most of) the attributes he had when I was familiar with him a few years back, I suspect that you're right.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Given the honourable mentions on the Lallana thread, seeing the tags added to this thread supports the suggestion they be disabled.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm more interested in how -- or, perhaps better, why -- AZ managed to dig that out.

My guess is that AZ just did a search for Veltman to see if he'd been mentioned before. I'd be surprised if AZ remembered the post, but you never know.

You are correct, [MENTION=25]Gwylan[/MENTION]. We are linked with so many players these days i just wondered if his name had cropped up on NSC before. I have no idea where [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] even copy-and-pasted that post from, and certainly don't remember the post itself - there are way too few hours in the day as it is, for me to spend my time perusing a football fans' rumours thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here