Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you were a Palace fan, you'd be looking at a trolling ban for posting stuff like that, BG.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
This site, I know what people will say about it, says The Argus are sitting on a story that Liam Beidcutt is off this summer but wont release it until after the weekend because he is going to sign for Palace and they dont think it right to release the story before the match on Sunday. Isnt he on a long contract having recently extended his.

And I presume you do actually have a 10ft metal spike lodged in your brain?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This site, I know what people will say about it, says The Argus are sitting on a story that Liam Beidcutt is off this summer but wont release it until after the weekend because he is going to sign for Palace and they dont think it right to release the story before the match on Sunday. Isnt he on a long contract having recently extended his.

double_facepalm.png

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Seriously, when will you learn? :facepalm:

I could even forgive you if the rumour was half plausible.

What next? Gorden Greer to be the new bog cleaner at Selhurst?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Seriously, when will you learn? :facepalm:

I could even forgive you if the rumour was half plausible.

What next? Gorden Greer to be the new bog cleaner at Selhurst?

I'd heard that, but was going to post it after sundays game because I didn't think it would be fair on the club.
Greer's got his work cut out mind, with the amount of shite he'll have to mop up at Selhurst.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

They can have fringe player Beidcutt ... He's not featured for us yet.

We will retain Bridcutt.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I reckon at least half of the posts on this site referencing that football-rumours nonsense are from BG

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This maybe bollox, however if Palace go up I can see them splashing the cash and you never know we have some good players who maybe tempted to travel just 50miles up the road to play in the preimership.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Latest rumour posted is that Sunderland are preparing a a £6m bid for Bridcutt but somebody has posted that he is signing a contract extension tomorrow reputedly come from his cousin. That is one rumour I hope is proved to be correct and would also prove that life is still going on as normal even without Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here