Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only those that are paid to know the truth know it as most things are played very close to the chest now so any rumours add a bit of humour, speculation and fuel for discussion.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Only those that are paid to know the truth know it as most things are played very close to the chest now so any rumours add a bit of humour, speculation and fuel for discussion.

Which would be fine if the rumours on that website weren't predominantly illogical and ridiculous transfers which would never happen. Plus there have been several cases even in the past couple of seasons of people calling signings before they've happened. They are amusing though I'll give you that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Which would be fine if the rumours on that website weren't predominantly illogical and ridiculous transfers which would never happen. Plus there have been several cases even in the past couple of seasons of people calling signings before they've happened. They are amusing though I'll give you that.

Surely even if as an example somebody posted we were after Ritchie at Bournemouth unlikely as it would be it still gives the area for discussion. Some would be all in favour and creaming their knickers and others would look at it more logically but the possibility would be discussed, which to my mind is what NSC is about.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Surely even if as an example somebody posted we were after Ritchie at Bournemouth unlikely as it would be it still gives the area for discussion. Some would be all in favour and creaming their knickers and others would look at it more logically but the possibility would be discussed, which to my mind is what NSC is about.

I personally can't see the point in discussing illogical transfers based on no foundation whatsoever, but it's each to their own.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 interesting pieces on there today.
1. Us and Ipswich after AUSTRALIAN Left Midfielder Tommy Oar 23 years old who plays for Utrecht.
2. Portsmouth to about to sign Ricardo Vaz Tee.

Not saying either are true just interesting speculation.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Albion scouting department - take a bow!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Ipswich are after him, we may well be left up the creek without a paddle.
It could be Ipswich Wanderers FC.

Then again they did win the Suffolk Senior Cup a couple of seasons ago, so probably a bit big for us to take on.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
that boat might just have sailed

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
2 interesting pieces on there today.
1. Us and Ipswich after AUSTRALIAN Left Midfielder Tommy Oar 23 years old who plays for Utrecht.
2. Portsmouth to about to sign Ricardo Vaz Tee.

Not saying either are true just interesting speculation.

No it isn't. It's made up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here