Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes it was Wolves in for Rhodes and Akpom PLUS A BID for a Brazilian CB, No mention of us at all.

I would think that Wolves have next to no chance of tempting Rhodes into a move. He may be out of favour at Middlesboro, but moving from the Premier League to a relegation fight at the bottom of the Championship? No I don't think so.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
miscellaneous-judge-morals-pot-kettle-black-mfln130_low.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Havent looked at this site for about 18 months so thought I would have a look but nothing exciting suggested other than as prviously reported Norwood to WBA for £2.7m fee accepted by us now down to him. Just hope it comes off.

Last edited:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Havent looked at this site for about 18 months so thought I would have a look but nothing exciting suggested other than as prviously reported Norwood to WBA for £2.7m fee accepted by us now down to him. Just hope it comes off.

So why bring it back :ffsparr:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Cause BG used to post the rumours on there himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

What intrigues me is why you felt the need to edit your post eleven minutes after posting it. Clearly it wasn't to correct 'prviously'. I am now intrigued.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What intrigues me is why you felt the need to edit your post eleven minutes after posting it. Clearly it wasn't to correct 'prviously'. I am now intrigued.

If you are capable of seeing the edits you would obviously see that I added the bit about Norwood after nothing exciting suggested as somebody would have picked that up and slated me. Just to set the record straight I have never started a rumour on that site, apart from anything else I wouldnt know how to.,

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Just to add "Good Grief" to this I have actually bounced this ridiculous thread. That's the price I had to pay to say Good Grief.

By the way, anyone heard the rumour about an Iranian winger?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here