Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
David Lopez and Stephen Ireland to unveiled at Brighton prior to the Norwich game tomorrow night.

First one correct, other one sounds unlikely.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brighton Head Coach Oscar Garcia is poised to sign highly rated 19 year old Spanish attacking midfielder Manuel Luis Elmalla from Espanyol and 21 year old centre forward Carlos Ananchich from Las Palmas on loan. Ananchich is attracting lots of attention from top European clubs ncluding Inter Milan and Ajax.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Brighton Head Coach Oscar Garcia is poised to sign highly rated 19 year old Spanish attacking midfielder Manuel Luis Elmalla from Espanyol and 21 year old centre forward Carlos Ananchich from Las Palmas on loan. Ananchich is attracting lots of attention from top European clubs ncluding Inter Milan and Ajax.

Are they as good as Greg Bobkin?

albionite

May 20, 2009

Who? Never heard of them and neither has google so having trouble looking them up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

None of wiki, Google or Bing appear to have heard of Mr Ananchich, so I won't hold my breath on him joining!

However, Las palmas do have a Bulgarian striker called Spas Delev. We should sign HIM instead.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Who? Never heard of them and neither has google so having trouble looking them up.

I have no idea, I just moved some crap from one site to here. That way it's all in one place at the end of window and we can see how many were correct.

(None will be my guess but we live in hope)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This one made me laugh

Brighton are ready to fight it out with QPR for the services of Burnley striker Charlie Austin. It is believed Austin has been on Brighton's wanted list for a while and are prepared to smash their transfer record to sign him. Talks of a fee of £3.7m are reported.

wouldn't mind this though

Craig Gordon expected to join Brighton on free transfer with Casper Ankergran leaving for Sheffield Wednesday.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
This one made me laugh

Brighton are ready to fight it out with QPR for the services of Burnley striker Charlie Austin. It is believed Austin has been on Brighton's wanted list for a while and are prepared to smash their transfer record to sign him. Talks of a fee of £3.7m are reported.

wouldn't mind this though

Craig Gordon expected to join Brighton on free transfer with Casper Ankergran leaving for Sheffield Wednesday.

I don't either targets are at all unrealistic...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
You think we'd spend that kind of money on one player plus his wages with FFP in mind?

Austin I'm talking about.

I think we could spend that on one player, but not Austin. If we do spend big, it'll be on a player who will be less proven but better value from the continent.

If we did spend big though, I don't see many other players following afterwards.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The latest on there which I dont believe is that we are trying to sign Craig Noone on a seasons loan. I would sooner stick with Buckley and Lua Lua as back up with Solly March as a further option.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
There is no way in hell they'd let Austin go for £3.7m
Why the monkeys would we want another goalkeeper?

At least make the bollocks up about a left back

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just arrived at Arsenal but allegedly being farmed straight out to us. Someones got a good imagination [/FONT]:lolol:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Brighton are looking to take U20 French international Yaya Sanogo on loan from Arsenal to bolster their striking options after the loss of Will Hoskins to injury, Sanogo will initially sign until January, Arsene Wenger is keen to get highly rated Sanogo some playing time and Brightons style of play would suit him perfectly[/FONT]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This doesnt sound a bad suggestion but would they pick him in preference to Barnes the way he is playing at the moment as an out and out striker and Wenger usually demands that they play regularly, so would appear unlikely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here