Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Jeremy Kyle the biggest twat on TV?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Compulsive viewing, fantastic array of munters, tattooed thugs,druggies, the unemployable and serial shaggers. Whats not to like ?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Compulsive viewing, fantastic array of munters, tattooed thugs,druggies, the unemployable and serial shaggers. Whats not to like ?

Well, the fact that Jeremy Kyle is a complete wanker who talks down to people despite suffering the same problems that they are suffering from. The way he talks to people who take drugs is appalling. The way he shouts "look who's name is on the show. It's mine so shut up" he needs a good punch sometime.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Yep, that's my take too. I live a totally different life to those people and it is interesting to watch on occasion. When you want to turn off your brain and just think, "Wow, maybe my life isn't that bad!". Just don't take it seriously and where's the problem?

I quite like his "I'm going to shout at you" style. Makes for fantastic TV.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, the fact that Jeremy Kyle is a complete wanker who talks down to people despite suffering the same problems that they are suffering from. The way he talks to people who take drugs is appalling. The way he shouts "look who's name is on the show. It's mine so shut up" he needs a good punch sometime.

Well, by the look of things he seems to have his drug problems under control now days ... plus he does have a regular job which is more than most of the " Guests" so you could say he is speaking form a position of strength.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It annoys me when he doesn't address people by their names either,it's THAT or IT

Also it grates me when he lies down on his back Who does he think he is.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Pushing the envelope to suggest that dyslexia is a disability. The bloke didn't know when his kids were born FFS, I know a couple of people who are very dyslexic so I'm well aware of the other issues they have to deal with apart from reading and writing. I'm pretty sure they can get on alright with relatives birthdays, I'm also pretty sure they don't think of themselves as disabled.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
The most annoying thing is that he claims that Lie Detector tests are completely infallible when they aren't. He completely destroys relationships on the back of lie detector tests which aren't accurate at all.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Pushing the envelope to suggest that dyslexia is a disability. The bloke didn't know when his kids were born FFS, I know a couple of people who are very dyslexic so I'm well aware of the other issues they have to deal with apart from reading and writing. I'm pretty sure they can get on alright with relatives birthdays, I'm also pretty sure they don't think of themselves as disabled.

It's still classed as a disability, and obviously not everybody is the same.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No. Joint first place goes to -

Matt Baker from the one show

and

Simon (childrens TV failure) Parkin on meridian weather

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No. Joint first place goes to -

Matt Baker from the one show

and

Simon (childrens TV failure) Parkin on meridian weather

Deffo that moron Parkin, why on earth does he over enunciate all the time with that horrible whine that he does ?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I'd say the people showing on it are the biggest twats. Don't really watch it as I work for a living

The people who feature on it make me think that eugenics and compulsory sterilisation for some sections of society might be a good idea after all: get rid of the chavistocracy!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
We need this man back asap...:bowdown:

kilroy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here