Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
One of a number of contenders for man of the match

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well done Gus for FINALLY playing Kaz and playing two wingers at home, it's what we've been missing ALL season!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Edit, note to self: Read the thread properly before posting

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
...For his own good, Gus clearly doesn't want to use him despite the fact Buckley was awful (again) tonight and Bristol were knackered in the last 10 minutes, if ever there was a game set up for him then today was it, clubs should be queuing up to loan him.

Hopefully Gus will have seen the light now insofar as KLL is concerned. I maintain my view that he is the most naturally talented player at the club, excluding Vicente, of course.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If he is utilised properly next season, I can see Kaz being very important in our next promotion push.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If he is utilised properly next season, I can see Kaz being very important in our next promotion push.

Just out of interest, how do you see him being used most effectively?

Starting games, impact sub, only play at home?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just out of interest, how do you see him being used most effectively?

Starting games, impact sub, only play at home?

Give him a run of more than one and a half games?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
WHEN he is on top form and full on confidence, he can be a devastating player, if the other side is slightly lax and gives him space.

WHEN not confident, he could play 1,000,000 minutes and do nothing. Very frustrating player. Final ball has improved, though bit harsh that he's constantly having to cross with his weak foot.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Give him a run of more than one and a half games?

When he does get a run of, say 4 games, he will be QUALITY in one, AWFUL in one, INEFFECTIVE in the third then OK in the fourth. He's way more inconsistent than Buckley, and not every game suits him (ie ones where the full backs are intelligent and keep him with his back to goal).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here