Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans sweating on players nearing 10 bookings

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think after a certain point in the season the slate is wiped clean?

Yes, it is. And the ban threshold becomes 15 rather than 10 and 5. So Bridcutt in theory could get a 3 game ban if he gets 5 more booking this season.

However, people on 7/8/9 can stop worrying whenever the cut off is, unless they get to 15.

In other news, another Palace thread! :albion: Who is going to start the next one? Place your bets...

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Palace players are all a bunch of twats anyway. They should all start the season on 8 yellow cards just for being Palace players and playing for that pathetic club in that crumbling 19th Century joke of a stadium in front of 12k fans, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f**ked-up brats their academy have spawned to replace themselves. Choose Palace. Choose one of the smallest clubs in the south east corner. But why would George Boyd or any other player with any sense of self worth want to do a stupid thing like that?

And breathe........

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And breathe........

I give up. In future I will telegraph my (alleged) comedy material/Trainspotting speeches for the benefit of dadams2k11, Triggaaar et al.

Renton facepalm coming up:

renton1.gif

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If Bridcutt has picked up three bookings by the end of the Charlton game he should make sure to get two more over the next couple of games to get his three game ban out of the way before the end of the season

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Palace players are all a bunch of twats anyway. They should all start the season on 8 yellow cards just for being Palace players and playing for that pathetic club in that crumbling 19th Century joke of a stadium in front of 12k fans, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f**ked-up brats their academy have spawned to replace themselves. Choose Palace. Choose one of the smallest clubs in the south east corner. But why would George Boyd or any other player with any sense of self worth want to do a stupid thing like that?

Wow !:D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hopefully they will all play on the 17th , that way the Nigels will have no excuses.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I kind of hope that Jedinak is available when they come here, as I want to see Bridcutt boss the midfield against him.

That said, playing them with their best players all missing would be quite nice

I make you favourites for this one as you're at home but dream on about the point above. Bridcutt is very good but if anyone's going to be doing the bossing it'll be Jedinak.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I make you favourites for this one as you're at home but dream on about the point above. Bridcutt is very good but if anyone's going to be doing the bossing it'll be Jedinak.

Like when you played udders then :lol:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Have to say it's fairly likely Jedi will pick up a booking and the two match suspension in one of the next two games, That's his role to break up other teams play.
Shame he has been awesome for us this season,He is very much like Bidcutt but a full man sized version.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So you're taking the piss out him getting brutally elbowed and nearly losing his eye-sight? Nice...

When you play in a particular way you have to expect some back at some point. Nearly lost his eye sight lol of course he did.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Hopefully they will all play on the 17th , that way the Nigels will have no excuses.

You mean like your lot always do? All I heard after the 3-1 was that the occasion got to your players, or they were tired after playing Liverpool then Leeds or the best of the bunch, Palace only won as Freedman being an ex-player knew about the rivalry more and motivated us better! Then in the 3-0 this year, all I hear is Dunk this, Dunk that. Pot, Kettle, Black Grimbo...

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
When you play in a particular way you have to expect some back at some point. Nearly lost his eye sight lol of course he did.

Yes he did actually, he had a very lucky escape according to Ollie and the matter isn't finished with. Classy comments from you though mate, keep them coming :wanker:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes he did actually, he had a very lucky escape according to Ollie and the matter isn't finished with. Classy comments from you though mate, keep them coming :wanker:

If Ollie said it then in MUST be true :lol:

You lot clearly do not learn

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You mean like your lot always do? All I heard after the 3-1 was that the occasion got to your players, or they were tired after playing Liverpool then Leeds or the best of the bunch, Palace only won as Freedman being an ex-player knew about the rivalry more and motivated us better! Then in the 3-0 this year, all I hear is Dunk this, Dunk that. Pot, Kettle, Black Grimbo...

This time around Dunk is a 7th choice defender :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here