Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excuse's Palarse fans will use..........

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
To be fair we are massive favourites for this game, and it will take something very special from Palace to get something, or an early red card again.

I agree though, it's best not to tempt fate.

Er, you kind of just did in the sentence above...just love threads like this, some of you never learn! :D

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If Palace win there's no way this thread will get bounced, not at all...

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
oh and if it helps at all-I actually think you'll win and my excuse will be that it's down to the law of averages :D

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Completely agree with you.

exactly same every time we play them,im just happy we are coming into form and we are closing the gap,at one time they were well ahead,lets see where we finish,
im looking forward to the game but winning for me isnt the end of the world for me,im happy with where we are a s a club and as long as we keep improving im happy.
my son on the other said to me if we lose again im never going to watch another derby again!!!!yer alright son whatever

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
perhaps we can use some of your excuses from 1/12/12 and 27/9/11- what a strange thread to start considering your recent results against us

Yeah, the old "missing about 10 players" excuse. That old chestnut. Cuh.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Why oh why do people start stuff like this, lets be honest we have not beaten them for a good while they are 4th in the league and although this does not mean we won't beat them lets wait until the final whistle goes eh.....

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i wish people would stop using the term 'palarse'. its so cringeworthy!

Stripey Nigels is much better :lolol:

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Our good form and their poor away form mainly. But also the fact that we are the better side with the better manager.

A little bit blinkered I am afraid, they just won the last away they played against a team who has only lost 2 all season at home and they are above us in the league. Better manager totally agree with you there, but it won't be as easy as your making out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here