Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the hell is The Judge?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This was first sung in the South Stand Newtown road started by a Newcastle fan would lived in Haywards Heath and came to Brighton games with his mates a right little nutty and his Brother.:facepalm::facepalm:
That wasn't Krispies was it? I seem to remember him, having a soft spot for Newcastle (or did I imagine that?).

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Sorry, maybe you're a bit thick so I'll say it again:

The Judge is a great asset to the North stand, one who as I clearly stated before getting songs going is A GOOD THING.

The fact I do NOT like the "Every where we go song" is my opinion, I AM allowed that.

Take your tongue out of his arse.

I agree your allowed an opinion but reducing yourself to name calling..... maybe its not worth a whole lot?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's probably related to the Cardinal.

I have never heard of this "Judge". I am loyal only to The Cardinal aka Tatty Fax Man, Chip Pan Pete or His Amazing Ciderness. I believe this Judge to be a false prophet. The North Stand are going to end up in a compound wearing smocks, you mark my word.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Like bloke tbh, and the 'everywhere we go....' song......its about the only song that is at a decent pace and can be understood! Keep uo the good work Mr Judge.

P.s. Am not 14 or spotty.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
The Judge will get banned mark my words. He's a total Albion fanatic and all round quality bloke but his passionate support isn't the sort of thing the stewards want at the Amex and someone will inevitably make a complaint and out he'll go. An easy target because he draws attention with songs etc. And the fact a swear word is used in HIS song will be too much for Sussex's country casual JCL fans and they will complain. As sure as night follows day I'm afraid. You heard it here first. Remember, you dont actually have to be guilty of anything at the Amex. Just a finger pointed at you anonymously. Shame, but the day is coming. He will be banned.

If the club banned him for singing then thats wrong. Hes a really nice person and would not deserved to be banned. Still the club have banned people in the past for nothing and it took football league and ombudsmen to sort that one!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
His name is Judy and he wears externally high-voltage trousers so that anyone sat on them will flick the switch and fill themselves with a frizzling bolt that turns them to dust, leaving Judy satisfied that justice is done.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the judge is the bloke that keeps the 'gus poyets blue white army' going for about 20 minutes. top bloke, great fan, definitely gets the atmosphere going :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the judge is the bloke that keeps the 'gus poyets blue white army' going for about 20 minutes. top bloke, great fan, definitely gets the atmosphere going :thumbsup:

This sounded good at St Andrews , the clapping stopped the onset of hypothermia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here