Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace match leaving arrangements

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I have a ST in WSL. I have one of the most expensive standard tickets in the stadium. I leave with my wife and son the moment the whistle blows and we exit left from the West Stand to run along the back past the South West corner along the side of the bank under the coach park then into the Mill Road Park & Ride filter. Now for the Palace match, with no explanation, we have to make our way all the way round the stadium to return virtually where we started except we will miss all the buses, be last in the queue, forced to walk past the Palace fanss who, of course, will be on their best behaviour, and get back to the Mill Rd P + R significantly later than usual. Why are your best customers (as we are now known) being given the worst treatment. Frankly it's not good enough and must not set a precedent.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Obviously, the main priority for our ops team is that everybody can enjoy the game in a safe atmosphere. Unfortunately, some people make this more difficult for them, and therefore precautions have to be put in place. This one is one which has been agreed between both clubs and Sussex Police. We appreciate the minor inconvenience, but would point out that the difference in walking time from the normal route from your seats to the park and ride will be no more than five minutes. Alternatively, we are encouraging fans to stay behind for a while (about half an hour), enjoy a drink and maybe a bite to east, miss the rush on the external concourse and then stroll out on your normal route to the second tranche of buses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here