Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£650 and counting...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I paid £835 for McShane's signed shirt from the victory against Palace at Selhurst.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The £50 I paid for Liam Bridcutt's match worn shirt is looking like a bargain! OGH got it signed by the team and Gus/Tanno too.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Why do that!? Get an albion medium shirt with Vicente's name and number on the back, get it framed and say he wore it! Simples :)

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Vicente can give away any shirt his shirt if h wants to after a game, and he has done so in the past. The Barnsley game he didn't give his away (to fans in the crowd), there was a group of Spanish people with him after the game (family, friends?), think he may have given it to one of them. Last game of the season shirts are often handed over to fans, I guess it's the players choice, I've been given one or two over the years.

The guy standing behind me at Barnsley got Vicente's shirt, he ran onto the pitch at the end of the game, and it was handed over to him.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The guy standing behind me at Barnsley got Vicente's shirt, he ran onto the pitch at the end of the game, and it was handed over to him.

I bow to your more accurate memory, perhaps he had indeed taken his shirt off as he walked off with his entourage. I was busy collecting the shirt from my sponsored player at the time after the game.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Leo £670 & David £420 shirts from Palace game booming on eBay 6 days left.
Highest ever price paid for an Albion shirt is???

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Gets rid of old stock as he won't be needing it after this seasons done, nice piece of housekeeping of you ask me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here