Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrading child's ticket in family strand for one match.....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Has anyone upgraded a child ticket in the east stand? At the moment my group consists of 2 adults and two children but my eldest can't go on Saturday so I want to offer his ticket to my dad, a pensioner. Are the club precious about the balance of adults to kids on one off basis or is it worth giving them a ring?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Sure it will be fine but if you want to borrow a child to get through the turnstiles i'll have three with me.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I upgraded my child ticket to an adult and had to move out of the family stand as they said 2 adults can not sit in the family stand without a child so if you are 3 adults and 1 child not sure if that will work. The real downer was I had to pay a £5 fee to move.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I upgraded my child ticket to an adult and had to move out of the family stand as they said 2 adults can not sit in the family stand without a child so if you are 3 adults and 1 child not sure if that will work. The real downer was I had to pay a £5 fee to move.

You just have to have at least one child in your party. OP should be fine.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks all for your contributions. I ended up phoning the club and they said the upgrade would result in all four of us being relocated elsewhere. The chap I spoke to wasn't sure for some reason, whether the ticket price for the upgrade would be charged at the family stand rate or at the rate for the stand we were relocated to.

All academic now as after all that my father has hurt his leg and can't come!:(:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here