Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you consider Phipps Bridge or Pollards hill as two estates having huge problems, then you prove you do not know what your about. They are relative havens compared to some places. Where do you live out of interest?
Gang offending on Phipps Bridge estate in Mitcham falls after changes to policing - News - No Offence Forum

Rocked Mitcham community hits out at police after savage tripple stabbing From Wimbledon Guardian)

Twenty arrested in crime crackdown From Your Local Guardian)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
i live in hayward heath, grew up in battersea and tooting , if you'd consider phipps bridge and pollards hill as not having huge problems, then you don't know what you're on about , how have you even heard of them , you come from sydenham.

Of course I know where they are. To be honest I think your just pretending to know what your on about for the sake of it. I always pass through Pollards hill on the way to Colliers Wood and my girlfriends sister lives in Phipps Bridge, on the estate actually.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Of course I know where they are. To be honest I think your just pretending to know what your on about for the sake of it. I always pass through Pollards hill on the way to Colliers Wood and my girlfriends sister lives in Phipps Bridge, on the estate actually.
how very convenient for your story, what a coincidence. Your girlfiends sister lives "in" phipps bridge, "on" the estate ? does she ? phipps bridge IS the estate .

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

So your quoting a local newspaper and an online forum, in other words you have just googled it and that is what they came up with :D
In your pretending to know what your on about. In the CRIME CRACKDOWN the picture that accompanied the article was a seized uninsured vehicle :lolol: and the
triple stabbing was from 2010? seriously your waffling

- - - Updated - - -

how very convenient for your story, what a coincidence. Your girlfiends sister lives "in" phipps bridge, "on" the estate ? does she ? phipps bridge IS the estate .

She lives on the Phipps bridge estate, whichever way you want to say it. There is an old saying that if you have nothing intelligent to say then say nothing, im surprised you talk at all.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So your quoting a local newspaper and an online forum, in other words you have just googled it and that is what they came up with :D
In your pretending to know what your on about. In the CRIME CRACKDOWN the picture that accompanied the article was a seized uninsured vehicle :lolol: and the
why would i "pretend" to know what i'm on about ? are we playing a game of who is more london ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

- - - Updated - - -

She lives on the Phipps bridge estate, whichever way you want to say it. There is an old saying that if you have nothing intelligent to say then say nothing, im surprised you talk at all.

No , it just goes to prove you're talkiing bollocks , for the benefit of brightonians on here what he said would be akin to someone saying they lived "in" whitehawk, actualy "on" the estate.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i had you down as early 50's........how do you still get yer head up yer arse ...???

ha!ha! :lol:
Genuinely made me laugh.

60's actually but when I was a kid we lived in Whitechapel for a short while which was then a predominantly jewish immigrant area and not at all welcoming of "outsiders". I have also lived in Balham and in Birmingham and now in a semi rural area heavily reliant on european migrants. All in a fair old mix of quite distinct migrant communities and a pretty hands on experience of the melting pot that we have always been. Some people celebrate it and some are scared of what is or might be. Neither viewpoint is intrinsically wrong and as we all choose which side of that fence we want to be perhaps we are each of us equally up our own arses :lol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
why would i "pretend" to know what i'm on about ? are we playing a game of who is more london ?

Last response to you as I could have a more intelligent debate with my five year old.
Phipps Bridge and Pollards hill are NOT typical examples of the problems that London areas are facing. Ask someone in Brockley, Peckham, Brixton and they would see them places as a haven of peace and tranquility. The links that YOU provided proves that.

- - - Updated - - -

No , it just goes to prove you're talkiing bollocks , for the benefit of brightonians on here what he said would be akin to someone saying they lived "in" whitehawk, actualy "on" the estate.

I do not have to say anything to the Brightonians on here as they already know your a plonker

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Last response to you as I could have a more intelligent debate with my five year old.
Phipps Bridge and Pollards hill are NOT typical examples of the problems that London areas are facing. Ask someone in Brockley, Peckham, Brixton and they would see them places as a haven of peace and tranquility. The links that YOU provided proves that.
then why mention streatham and thornton heath in an earlier post , they are nextdoor to, and very similar in crime stats and ethnic make up , to phipps bridge , and pollards hill.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
peace to you mate...........but we'll beat you in the play -offs and in march......:D

Hmmmmm, no I dont think you will beat us in March. As for the play-offs im not even thinking that far ahead. If we did you you in the play-offs that would just add to what is already unbearable tension.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
then why mention streatham and thornton heath in an earlier post , they are nextdoor to, and very similar in crime stats and ethnic make up , to phipps bridge , and pollards hill.

I just have to bite once more.

In January there were SEVEN notifiable offences reported, seven!!!
People of Pollards hill need to get out quick, how can they take anymore of this inner London urban decay.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i had you down as early 50's........how do you still get yer head up yer arse ...???

ha!ha! :lol:
Genuinely made me laugh.

60's actually but when I was a kid we lived in Whitechapel for a short while which was then a predominantly jewish immigrant area and not at all welcoming of "outsiders". I have also lived in Balham and in Birmingham and now in a semi rural area heavily reliant on european migrants. All in a fair old mix of quite distinct migrant communities and a pretty hands on experience of the melting pot that we have always been. Some people celebrate it and some are scared of what is or might be. Neither viewpoint is intrinsically wrong and as we all choose which side of that fence we want to be perhaps we are each of us equally up our own arses :lol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He's made a good point there [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]. :thumbsup:
the day i give a f*** what you think i'll start to worry.

- - - Updated - - -

People of Pollards hill need to get out quick, how can they take anymore of this inner London urban decay.
want to answer my question ???

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

I think you've miscounted there , heres the link to the met police stats site : Metropolitan Police Service - Crime mapping

Crimes in Pollards Hill
Crime type Crime count Crime rate
Total notifiable offences 69
Residential burglary 7
Burglary other 0 0.00
Theft of motor vehicle 3
Theft from motor vehicle 8
Robbery business 0 0.00
Robbery personal 12
Violence against the person 15
Most serious violence 1
Anti-social behaviour 29