Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your an apologist, everything no matter how bad is somehow due to other factors out of their control. Funny that as I have said my friends are all black/mixed race but it is only me who has seen the inside of a prison, on remand I might add and fully cleared due to self defence(me vs 3 others, but I had a bar). We all got jobs/our own businesses, none of us had money in our families, so we had to go through all the same stuff growing up, lack of opportunities etc. I was expelled from school at fifteen but I have always worked and now have my own company. I certainly would not go to another country and believe that a job is MY RIGHT, you have to put a bit of work in.
You say go to other countries and look there, BUT this is a thread about London. I personally can see it just going further downhill which is a shame.

No I am not, most of the factors that I have mentioned are within the control of communities. Not sure of your point about the prison because to me that just says that it doesn't matter what colour you are or what country you or your ancestors originate from you can still both be an unsociable little scrote and/or make something of your life. No apologies here but breaking the culture you are born into is very hard (too hard for some) to manage. Which explains (not excuses) the cycle of unemployment an the dole scrounging culture that exsists in many areas. If no one in your family or social group has worked for generations then what role models are there for you to follow. Unfortunately we conditioned by our families and to break that conditioning is hard.

Luckily for me my family are lefty, Guardian reading, hand wringing, tree huggers. So I can enjoy my life, help and empathise with others and not judge them by their race.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No I am not, most of the factors that I have mentioned are within the control of communities. Not sure of your point about the prison because to me that just says that it doesn't matter what colour you are or what country you or your ancestors originate from you can still both be an unsociable little scrote and/or make something of your life. No apologies here but breaking the culture you are born into is very hard (too hard for some) to manage. Which explains (not excuses) the cycle of unemployment an the dole scrounging culture that exsists in many areas. If no one in your family or social group has worked for generations then what role models are there for you to follow. Unfortunately we conditioned by our families and to break that conditioning is hard.

Luckily for me my family are lefty, Guardian reading, hand wringing, tree huggers. So I can enjoy my life, help and empathise with others and not judge them by their race.

Nobody is judging them by their race, we are judging them by the fact that they are scumbags.
I was sent on remand by Judge Howard Riddle, now the chief magistrate for England and Wales. My gf and son were walking down to the shop and three blokes outside I pub tried chatting her up, when she would not have it they would not let her past and started calling her names. Someone knocked on my door and I dealt with them how they deserved to be dealt with, hardly makes me an unsociable scrote.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nobody is judging them by their race, we are judging them by the fact that they are scumbags.
I was sent on remand by Judge Howard Riddle, now the chief magistrate for England and Wales. My gf and son were walking down to the shop and three blokes outside I pub tried chatting her up, when she would not have it they would not let her past and started calling her names. Someone knocked on my door and I dealt with them how they deserved to be dealt with, hardly makes me an unsociable scrote.

There are few on this thread that do judge based on race, like I said I don't have you down as a racist.

Apologies for suggesting you were an unsociable scrote (it was more the combination of arrest and expulsion from school that lead me to that conclusion, I assumed you were a teenager when it happened).

Although you are a Palace fan so you will always be an unsociable scrote to me :)

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
There are few on this thread that do judge based on race, like I said I don't have you down as a racist.

Apologies for suggesting you were an unsociable scrote (it was more the combination of arrest and expulsion from school that lead me to that conclusion, I assumed you were a teenager when it happened).

Although you are a Palace fan so you will always be an unsociable scrote to me :)

Well I was a teenager when I was expelled from school :lol: but I was 27 when I was remanded, luckily as the case against me was so ridiculous I was let out in under six weeks by a Judge of the high court. Even he commented I should never have been remanded as I had no history of violence. The CPS offered me a deal to plead guilty to ABH instead of standing trial for GBH, I told them to stick it basically and I was eventually found not guilty of all charges.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I lived in Southbrook road, from when I was born until I was ten. Anyway, everyone was sick of it. I saw them kick off in Catford and raid JD sports but the police done absolutely nothing, just sat and watch. I would have totally agreed if the police had baton charged them, we would have been happy back them up even. They did Lewisham. You know what they done to Croydon and Clapham, Just animals. They were also meant to have done Bromley but I saw one smashed window so not sure how many were up there. I still cannot believe the Police done f*** all to be honest. I was driving past Bellingham bus garage and I was pulled over for speeding, nothing on the road or even anyone about. I couldnt believe that there are actual ***** rioting and im getting pulled for speeding. If you look at the videos of the rioters though, just look at the percentages. The only thing im happy about is the sentences they got. I knew of a twat who stole some trainers, stashed them down an alley and when he went back to retrieve them they had been nicked :lol: he served six months.
They didn't do anything in clapham, nothing happened at all.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Which is nowhere near clapham, thought an expert on south london like you would've known that.

***waits for bullshit reply that he knew that really***

Your just clutching at straws, your not a Londoner, get over it.
Now kindly f*** off and do whatever it is you do best.

***I hope you have signed the register today***

The first time ever, but you are going on ignore as your annoying.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Your just clutching at straws, your not a Londoner, get over it.
Now kindly f*** off and do whatever it is you do best.

***I hope you have signed the register today***

The first time ever, but you are going on ignore as your annoying.
I'm a Londoner, born there , went to school there , lived there most of my life, i'm comfortable with what i am, YOU however protest too much in a vain attempt to deflect attention from your own deficiencies , your just a boy from bromley who wishes he was a londoner , you utter , f***ing plum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here