View attachment 39683

Football League Championship

Cardiff City Stadium

Kick off:- 7.45 p.m

Match officials:-
KEITH STROUD
Adam Matthews and David Woolford
Fourth Official Richard Martin.

Other people's opinions may differ, but I feel this is the biggest match of the season and a win could make or break our play off hopes.
Cardiff are on a role now and look a shoe in for promotion as champions, but could we continue our good performances of recent years in the welsh capital?
Will we continue our fantastic performance against Blackburn but actually win this one?
Will Ulloa break his league duck?
I'm going for a 2-2 draw, Ulloa and Vicente to score.

(was going to leave this match alone after doing the last 2, but I've got an unbeaten record and feeling confident about tonight)
SEEEEEEEEEAAAAGUUUULLLLSSS

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
No, not biggest game imo. If we get anything it will be a bonus. We must win our home games and against teams vying for the play-offs.

I'm much more nervous about Saturday

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Again, let's not get carried away when the team line up is announced. 'k, thanks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Very happy with a point...

Tom
Bruno Abd Upson Bridge
Buckley Hammond Bridcutt Orlandi Vicente
Ulloa

This but Lopez for Bruno if Bruno still isn't quite right. Has been poor in last 2 games.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bridcutt isn't suspended.

I absolutely cannot wait for tonight. I've got a feeling in my WATER.

- - - Updated - - -

Bridcutt's not suspended is he?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No, not biggest game imo. If we get anything it will be a bonus. We must win our home games and against teams vying for the play-offs.

I'm much more nervous about Saturday

Totally agree, and the (potential) "6 pointers" against Palarse and Boro could be the biggest. I'm not expecting much out of tonight (but holding on to hope) but Saturday is a must win

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Totally agree, and the (potential) "6 pointers" against Palarse and Boro could be the biggest. I'm not expecting much out of tonight (but holding on to hope) but Saturday is a must win

Hav to win all our home games ..and those away against the likes of Boro and those struggling at the bottom ..Barnsley Bristol City et al ..going to be a fight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here