• No thanks

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
vicente2.jpg

If not Vicente, then another Albion player of your choice. At, say, £15? Official goods, from the club shop.

I ask because I think there are many of us who would be happy to declare our 'man-love' (or mere admiration) for an Albion player, but are too old, fat and/or cool to wear a replica shirt.

Up for it? Yay or nay.

Last edited:

Yes, yes I would. It would be the first Albion legend t-shirt I've worn since the Johnny Crumplin Football Genius one.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Yes - I look like a complete muppet in my replica shirt. I'm heavy-boned unfortunately.(No not in a gay way).

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I wouldn't wear a shirt with a number on the back and someone else's name on it when just out and about. End of.

The only shirt I've ever owned with a name on it said "Sully". I was 12.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
View attachment 39528

If not Vicente, then another Albion player of your choice. At, say, £15? Official goods, from the club shop.

I ask because I think there are many of us who would be happy to declare our 'man-love' (or mere admiration) for an Albion player, but are too old, fat and/or cool to wear a replica shirt.

Up for it? Yay or nay.

As long as it comes in no shoulders and fat gut size - most definately !!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have the club ever produced a t-shirt without 'flappy sleeves'? While I don't claim to be Jean Paul Gaultier, the club do alienate the more sartorial BHA fan with their usual 'West Street Saturday Night' range. Then again, for reasons of economics, you've got to appeal to the mass market and the vast majority of fashionistas would more than likely eschew any football-branded clobber, no matter how slick the fit or design, but the marketeers could still do well to remember that a lot of us would like to show our allegiance to the club, just in a more North Laine, rather than Western Road kind of way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have the club ever produced a t-shirt without 'flappy sleeves'? While I don't claim to be Jean Paul Gaultier, the club do alienate the more sartorial BHA fan with their usual 'West Street Saturday Night' range. Then again, for reasons of economics, you've got to appeal to the mass market and the vast majority of fashionistas would more than likely eschew any football-branded clobber, no matter how slick the fit or design, but the marketeers could still do well to remember that a lot of us would like to show our allegiance to the club, just in a more North Laine, rather than Western Road kind of way.

This

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Totally agree

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Yay, yay and thrice yay!

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I feel the same way. I've also felt that the club merch was poorly designed and was frustarted that a city like ours with it's creative resources was ignored.

At the fanzine we wanted to make t-shirts for fans, and they have been really succesful. We screen print them in Brighton and need new ideas for designs so please send us an email at tslr at hot mail co uk with your suggestions.

I love that Vicente one, but we can't use the seagull really, otherwise I'd get a bunch knocked up double-quick.

Obviously we are hampered by copyright stuff, but that shouldn't make too much difference.

These two have proved very popular so far ...

black.gif

White.gif

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360767110.404520.jpg
This is better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here