Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Mourinho, love him or hate him?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
he might seem/be arrogant a times, but he's got something to be arrogant about. If and when Gus leaves, I would be over the moon if he came i - fat chance.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Absolute flair and quality. Would love to see him back in the premier league (Man City??)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would loved to have played under him. As I would loved to have played under Cloughie.... Red nose just comes across as an arrogant bully and I would not have wanted to have played under him. Does that answer the question?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
When at Chelsea i always loved the way he come out with a slick classy remark that would shut that 'Bagpipe' up ! Unlike Rafa who would always fall at the first fence in The Mindgames Stakes.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I think of him as the Muhamed Ali of Football Management.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
From a PR perspective, he played a blinder tonight!

why do I get the feeling both he and Ronaldo will be at Man U very soon?

Not sure about Ronaldo but I'm certain The Special One will be at United within 3 years. Last night's comments back this up IMHO.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
really like him, stylee, and in spain he just pretty much blanks the whole media now.

got a bit of meditarranean cloughie about him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely looking not to upset any British fans with his comments last night, he'll be back in the Premier League next season for sure. Seemed a bit weird him being so low key and humble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here