Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Battipiedi in DS team v QPR TODAY

Lush

Mods' Pet
According to Twitter. And no I haven't bounced an old thread.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC DS team v #QPR: Smith (GK); Sampayo, Ince, Maksimenko, Hunt; Richards, Battipiedi, Oatway, March; Goodwin, Barker.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I seem to remember he played a few DS games last season just for fitness etc... I guess its the same thing and the club is just letting him train and play a few games to keep fit.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fat fingers selected the wrong player from the player list I imagine.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is he now relegated to tea boy duties ???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He had a bad injury but is still local so reckon we're just giving him fitness time. Nothing wrong with that!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Battipiedi at Southampton was one of the two worst individual performances I've seen by a Brighton player in the last 10 years.
The other was Wes Fogden away to Cheltenham. Glad to see Fogden now making something of himself at Bournemouth. Would like Batti to do the same elsewhere too. Shocking player.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
had a cruciate ligament injury anf went back to Argentina for treatment. Today is a crucial step in his return from that injury.
Some people are very critical of his performances - in reality he wasnt far off making the grade and let us not forhet he taught Adam el Abd all his dirty tricks :lol:

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here