Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Blackburn Rovers ****Official Match Thread****

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
We won't have Vicente or Bridge next season.

I have spent enough time on here and have heard the experts state that Vicente will never play for us again, or that we lose more games than we win when he plays.

Happy that we are a team in a good position with the POTENTIAL to do better. Things have been far worse for us than they are right now.

Chin up :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyone know if Dobbie can be recalled after 28 days now that Hoskins is injured ? Not that we need to play him.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
The commentators were saying a lot of the service to the forwards was on their wrong feet, just seems like small errors like this are the difference between a shot past the post and one in the corner of the net.

Oh and also it would be nice to stop conceding from the set-plays.

Look on the bright side, Vicente played 90 minutes and dominated the game, we're 7th and just drew against a parachute payment club. Not all bad.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
We played very well are were unlucky not to get 3 points. Some fantastic balls into the box that no one managed to get on the end of.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I wasn't there tonight, but the peeps who were, how did Ulloa do?

I thought as Bruntburgar said a nice cheeky back heel that nearly went in and I like the way he took a snap shot after a mazy run from god fizzeled out and rebounded to Ulloa. He is still getting used ot the pace of the English game and even so is a bigger threat than CMS.oh and his link up play is better.

- - - Updated - - -

disgraceful performance, absolutely disgusting result

Did you go ? because I thought it was a good performance and although the result should have been better Blackburns keeper had a good game and the ref was a well not doing his job.

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
Did you go ? because I thought it was a good performance and although the result should have been better Blackburns keeper had a good game and the ref was a well not doing his job.

no i didn't go, absolutely disgusting pathetic performance

- - - Updated - - -

lets be honest, we're gonna finish like 10th or something, another average season

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Remember, people, don't start arrogantly awarding us the win when the team is announced!

Love that starting line up.

Like this!
Think Hoskins deserves a run out!

Magnificent line-up!

I really think Hoskins and Ulloa pairing will work perfectly.

:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:

Exactly what I wanted from the starting line-up.

Twitter states 4-3-3, but to me that looks more like a solid 4-4-2 with Vicente and Buckley probably changing wings.

Wow! We can't say Gus isn't going for it with that starting line-up. It would be really great if it works. Come on you super seagulls!!

Great line up.

Seeing that team sheet has caused me to sex wee.

Excellent starting line up, I like Vicente coming off the bench but it looks like he's fit and raring to go.
Now go and smash em Albion

I hope you are all pleased with yourselves.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Anyone know if Dobbie can be recalled after 28 days now that Hoskins is injured ? Not that we need to play him.

Yes he can. It's a standard 93 day emergency loan, so can be recalled after 28 days. It's not possible to 'write clauses' into the loan agreement to circumvent this.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
The commentators were saying a lot of the service to the forwards was on their wrong feet, just seems like small errors like this are the difference between a shot past the post and one in the corner of the net.

Oh and also it would be nice to stop conceding from the set-plays.

Look on the bright side, Vicente played 90 minutes and dominated the game, we're 7th and just drew against a parachute payment club. Not all bad.

Oi, less of that chirpy, level headed, optimism. It has no place on NSC! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here