Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bodily Functions Thst Are Oddly Linked

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have just had a massive sneezing fit and it caused me to produce a fart of almost ring shredding intensity. I had to check the kids afterwards to ensure I hadn't gassed them. If I hadn't been on a health kick I'd have had a Garlic Chilli Chicken Bhazzan by now and I have no doubt that if I had then the world would have fallen out of my bottom.

The thing is it was COMPLETELY involuntary. I couldn't have wanted LESS to have dropped one at that time given I was all but flying face first in to a tissue and, therefore, very much focussed on the top half of my body. Is this a getting old thing or have I just been lucky this hasn't happened before? And what sort of COSMIC JOKER would link your nose up to your lower centre parting?

Last edited:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Heard of people coughing to cover up a fart of course - but sneezing?! Must have been the sudden strain on all your muscles!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Did you follow through?

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I have just had a massive sneezing fit and it caused me to produce a fart of almost ring shredding intensity. I had to check the kids afterwards to ensure I hadn't gassed them. If I hadn't been on a health kick I'd have had a Garlic Chilli Chicken Bhazzan by now and I have no doubt that if I had then the world would have fallen out of my bottom.

The thing is it was COMPLETELY involuntary. I couldn't have wanted LESS to have dropped one at that time given I was all but flying face first in to a tissue and, therefore, very much focussed on the top half of my body. Is this a getting old thing or have I just been lucky this hasn't happened before? And what sort of COSMIC JOKER would link your nose up to your lower centre parting?

sometimes if I jump up and down I fart uncontrollably.. I have to be careful in the bedroom too...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have sneezed whilst eating chips,coughed at the same time and for some odd reason the chips have come out of my nose before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here