Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any bars in NYC showing the game today?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm out in New York and have only just thought that the game might be shown out here today, does anyone know a bar that might be showing it? Or what channel it will be on?

Cheers
Dave

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
You're in NY and are posting here when the answer is there? Try that one on the corner of HowTheSod and ShouldWeKnow, or watch it on your computer thing. :)

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
I'm out in New York and have only just thought that the game might be shown out here today, does anyone know a bar that might be showing it? Or what channel it will be on?

Cheers
Dave

Madison Square Garden opposite the Pennsylvanian Hotel Midtown

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You're in NY and are posting here when the answer is there? Try that one on the corner of HowTheSod and ShouldWeKnow, or watch it on your computer thing. :)

I was asking the NYC based fans on here you smartarse prick. Go f*** yourself.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

It was sly boasting that in NYC ... the little globetrotter.

Next weeks post will be, he's in Rio, Barca or Milan, and can we advise which bars have live streaming of the Albion game.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Bit harsh, His point in valid. You're over there and should be able to find out quicker.

Harsh but fair, it's a perfectly valid question, if you're going to be a prick about it then expect some abuse. f***ing tossers :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here