Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will today's performance affect whether you go on Tuesday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With yet another Saturday/Tuesday fixture and then no home game for yonks, as the title suggests, is your attendance on Tuesday reliant on the performance 72 hours earlier?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely 100% not. We could get done 17-0 today and I'll still be there on Tuesday :shrug:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No. STH, live locally and don't have anything else in the pipeline to do on tuesday evening. If I was buying tickets match by match it might make me change my mind (unless I'd bought in advance - don't want to waste money!)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No. I won't go anyway.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
STH so it'd have to take something non-football related for me to not go Tuesday. Looking forward to today and Tuesday...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even with the midweek AMEX kerfuffle?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
No way, Tuesday is the game out of the 2 that im most looking forward to.

Have a sort spot for Benfica so when it was announced that Nuno Gomes had signed for Blackburn that was one of the first fixtures i looked out for. Hope he features at some point.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
No, because I wasn't planning on going on Tuesday.

But, I have ordered my ticket for the away game at Bolton on 9 March and am undecided whether to also do Barnsley on 12 March. The result on the previous Saturday, though, isn't a factor in that decision, I go to any match I can.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not going today but deffo going on Tuesday having scooped bargain tickets at £15 a pop courtesy of the club's tickets for schools scheme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here