Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is gareth bale the best player in the premiership?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just watching the tottenham game and he has scored two and whenever he gets the ball he plays either a sublime ball, has a brilliant run or scores

Superb player

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Bale is good but Wilshere will be more valuable to a team over his career I reckon. Wouldn't say no to him when TB wins the big one though ;)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
No. He is very good, but Wilshere and van persie are much better players.

Wilshere and RVP are both excellent players. But Bale, on current form, MUST be the best player in the Premier League. He's ridiculously dominant, and one of the world's greats at the moment. Shame he's Welsh - time for a GB team?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He just goes from strength to strength doesn't he? I personally think he's the most exciting player in the country at the moment, although RVP is more than capable of eclipsing him again (starting at 4pm the morrow).

ps Apparently the Spurs Shop is now selling a Gareth Bale hot drinks tray. It carries 10 mugs...

D

Deleted member 18477

van persie, wilshere, mata, aguero, suarez, bale

top 6 for me.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's very, very good but I prefer van Persie and Wilshere.

All three of them left footed. Juan Mata and David Silva are right up there too, also lefties.
Gareth Bale is amazing. The technique of his left foot is like nobody I've ever seen, the long languid strides he takes and the way he shapes his foot... unique in my eyes. Awesome player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here