Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose and Boro win is our season over?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Agree with Tom Hark. I'm just wondering what everyone is going to do once our season is "over" tonight?

Some people on here *actually* amaze me with what they come out with. The season is over after the final whistle against Wolves (assuming not in the playoffs).

Just enjoy the ride FFS!

Feb 14, 2010
Agree with Tom Hark. I'm just wondering what everyone is going to do once our season is "over" tonight?

Some people on here *actually* amaze me with what they come out with. The season is over after the final whistle against Wolves (assuming not in the playoffs).

Just enjoy the ride FFS!

Sort of agree but we have "enjoyed the ride" only for too long. The players that come to this club have to be told that a club with this support expects them to perform. In our history we have been far too forgiving of failure at Brighton

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sort of agree but we have "enjoyed the ride" only for too long. The players that come to this club have to be told that a club with this support expects them to perform. In our history we have been far too forgiving of failure at Brighton

True, I just think this current group need time to 'gel', even if that means finishing just outside the playoffs.

In terms of the ride, I was more referring to the fact that this is only our second season in the Championship this time around. Far more clubs are far more equipped and have the experience, and we probably are in the best 10 clubs, but top 6? I'm not sure.

The signs of improvement are there though, and to me that's a good thing.

Feb 14, 2010
True, I just think this current group need time to 'gel', even if that means finishing just outside the playoffs.

In terms of the ride, I was more referring to the fact that this is only our second season in the Championship this time around. Far more clubs are far more equipped and have the experience, and we probably are in the best 10 clubs, but top 6? I'm not sure.

The signs of improvement are there though, and to me that's a good thing.

Yes I agree with you. Its typical Brighton tho' highest gates in the division and struggle even for the play offs, but agree with you

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If we win and Boro lose has our season begun?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here