Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Hull city ****official match thread****

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Tonight's David Lopez Award for the best 'shot by a sniper' dive of the match:

In second place: Andrea Orlandi. But the unanimous winner is: Robert Koren.

It's bad enough seeing these stunts from the touchline but when so blatant on live TV its embarrassing. Koren's was awful, he should be ashamed. Its cheating and becoming a real blight on the game. Simulation needs to eradicated especially when the officials miss it, so name and shame the divers!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It'll take more than Wilf being off form to stop us, Murray, Bolasie, Williams, Phillips and Dobs will have a big say in the run in. You honestly think your make playoffs on that performance? As I say, your season should be over this time next week, 2 very tough games and you need at least 4 points from them.

Gus said we needed to play like Southampton and Reading in the remaining games , play average and pick up 3 points AND play well and pick up 3 points. Today was a mediocre performance but the 3 points are in the bag.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tonight's David Lopez Award for the best 'shot by a sniper' dive of the match:

In second place: Andrea Orlandi. But the unanimous winner is: Robert Koren.

It's bad enough seeing these stunts from the touchline but when so blatant on live TV its embarrassing. Koren's was awful, he should be ashamed. Its cheating and becoming a real blight on the game. Simulation needs to eradicated especially when the officials miss it, so name and shame the divers!

Orlandi diving in the box was almost a perfect Zaha 9/10

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
tbh i don't give a stuff about the palace Brighton rivalry rubbish i find it all a bit childish,the truth is they get smaller crowds but have a very vocal group that get behind their team,we could learn a bit about how to support your team from them.We had a group the nsk who tried but got slaughtered by the beer swilling pie eating fat and bald brigade who think they know best. We are going to have an extra 1,000 palace at the amex and although i think we will win i think their support will show us up again:(

- - - Updated - - -

nope! got to see the whole game from the sofa:facepalm:

Comedy genius. You're on fire Rev.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
See? No big fuss about how great our line up is, even though it was two up front, CMS and Ulloa what people have been calling for, and we go ad win. I hope you all remember this when the line up is announced on tuesday.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
what's with the the atmosphere crap? - it was a tense game and a great win. of course a decent away following at a poorly supported ground like vicarage is going to sound better, particularly when there is a spirited comeback from 0-2. what do you expect? our away supports always sounds fantastic. damn - cracking win and i am on NSC moaning aarrghhhhhhhhhh
ole ole ole ole

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Such a crucial game but to be honest i just couldn't be bothered today,I GET THESE DAYS:(

That's all well and good that you could'nt be bothered to go and support the team that you supposedly do, but to have the temerity to criticize those of us that did because we were not loud enough says more about you than us !

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Just bouncing this thread because if we'd have lost, it would've still been going strong with the moaners. WE WON A HUGE GAME!!!

I also think the game proved we need at least one of Vicente, Buckley and LuaLua on e pitch at all times.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I couldn't hear the north stand today from WSU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here