Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Window opens today

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gus has said no one coming in, but I hope that's just to dampen expectations.

No point in signing anyone until 23rd, if we want them eligable for the playoffs.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Am I missing something but if the window has just opened then how come we got Upson on loan and lent Dobbie to Palace?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Am I missing something but if the window has just opened then how come we got Upson on loan and lent Dobbie to Palace?

Because that was in the actual transfer window. This is an "emergency" loan window for league clubs. Isnt this the last loan window as i thought next season loans outside the main transfer windows were being stopped ?

Think a few of our young players will go out, hopefully Toby - first team football would be great for him !!

- - - Updated - - -

Because that was in the actual transfer window. This is an "emergency" loan window for league clubs. Isnt this the last loan window as i thought next season loans outside the main transfer windows were being stopped ?

Think a few of our young players will go out, hopefully Toby - first team football would be great for him !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here