Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog sh*t in Brighton

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Every Sunday when we're playing at home it takes ages to clear all the dog shit on the pitch. Don't understand it as people can clearly see there's two goal post's at either side and a pitch lined out..

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Always been impressed that in New York, where there must be thousands of mutts, you rarely see any evidence of their 'leavings'. People do seem to take that particular civic duty seriously.

And why is it that the little yappie type dogs always produce the biggest turds?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The Twitten between my road and Lewes road has loads of plastic bags filled with shit hanging on the iron railings--------------------wots that all about??? They pick it up then display it:wrong:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Loads on the walk from Hove to Brighton at the moment. Lazy dirty bastards.

There really is no excuse. The plastic bag thing is a load of bollocks.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
On the plus side, they keep your fingers nice and warm on the cold winter mornings.

- - - Updated - - -

The Twitten between my road and Lewes road has loads of plastic bags filled with shit hanging on the iron railings--------------------wots that all about??? They pick it up then display it:wrong:

There's a word I haven't heard in AGES. Good work.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
[MENTION=11499]simmo[/MENTION], excellent work on twitten...

On subject, the walk from Preston Park, along London Road to the roundabout at the bottom of Carden Avenue is turd-free thankfully but dear God Carden Avenue itself is a minefield. In particular by the little run of shops, there's a lady who walks her two dogs every day (I pass on the other side of the road) and her Labrador is ALWAYS talking a massive poop on the small grass verge. It's only when I walked in that way the other day that I noticed there's now a small and very unpleasant mountain... Haven't seen her for a few days though but she's clearly never picked it up!

A pleasant tale if ever I told one.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

On subject, the walk from Preston Park, along London Road to the roundabout at the bottom of Carden Avenue is turd-free thankfully ...

If you are referring to the actual park, there is an unofficial team of dog walkers (and one gardener) who will chase, harass and chastise (and sometimes tidy it up themselves), if people don't bother to clean up after their dogs.

So many mindless people.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

On subject, the walk from Preston Park, along London Road to the roundabout at the bottom of Carden Avenue is turd-free thankfully but dear God Carden Avenue itself is a minefield. In particular by the little run of shops, there's a lady who walks her two dogs every day (I pass on the other side of the road) and her Labrador is ALWAYS talking a massive poop on the small grass verge. It's only when I walked in that way the other day that I noticed there's now a small and very unpleasant mountain... Haven't seen her for a few days though but she's clearly never picked it up!

A pleasant tale if ever I told one.

If you don't have a dog as a family pet I find it :mad: when I see an Adult SCOOPING up after their dogs ablutions-------it dos'nt seem natural to me---but at least they are clearing up! Just make sure they don't hang it on your fence:shit:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here