Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durham Trashing Palace and Holloway Earlier

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone else listen to Adrian Durham laying into club and manager on Drivetime? Classic stuff (yes I know it's Talkshite) and obviously fuelled by the George Boyd saga. Great listening.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Anyone else listen to Adrian Durham laying into club and manager on Drivetime? Classic stuff (yes I know it's Talkshite) and obviously fuelled by the George Boyd saga. Great listening.

Steve Parish on Twitter replied to him 'Why would Ian speak to a player we don't want anymore? Its all a bit laughable, 'boro been touting player for ages. They virtually 'door stepped' Ian at a game selling the player, now they want everyone to believe he's being torn away.'

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Palace in chairman slagging someone off on twitter row, now there's a surprise! They show less and less class every week, it's bloody cringeable. Cue some Nigel appearing saying 'No what's cringeable is another palace thread Blah blah blah etc etc' the irony of his posting on said thread being completely lost to his lower intellect.

It's taken the Wurzel Gimp about 2 months to descend to the shameless chavs level - tunnel brawls and tapping up players direct etc etc.

Looking forward to his defence of his behaviour in his Sunday Mirror article - plus it's always interesting to see how far into his writings before he says Zaha is the best player he's every worked with and the nicest boy he's ever meet, before concluding that he wished the media would stop talking about him - classic idiot.:lolol::ffsparr:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Is it my imagination or has Pikey Worzel gone from being mildly amusing and slightly eccentric when managing Blackpool to a complete and utter reprehensible since he's taken over at Palarse - or is it just the Palarse effect?!!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Durham on Talkshite, You lot listen to that crap.

Peterborough got f***ed over by Forest they should be moaning about them not us.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
734764_10151337665929713_495201100_n.jpg

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Durham on Talkshite, You lot listen to that crap.

Peterborough got f***ed over by Forest they should be moaning about them not us.

Have to agree, even though it pains me to do so with a palace fan. I thought palace and boyd couldn't agree terms so he turned to forest and got messed about? Durham's a cretin anyway.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I know it's always nice to hear people slating Palace, but anyone that pays any attention to Adrian Durham, or Talksport in general, needs to take a long look at themselves.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I know it's always nice to hear people slating Palace, but anyone that pays any attention to Adrian Durham, or Talksport in general, needs to take a long look at themselves.

That actully made me laugh out loud!

The good cop bad cop type argue for argue sake is just tedious and I stopped tuning in years ago.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is it my imagination or has Pikey Worzel gone from being mildly amusing and slightly eccentric when managing Blackpool to a complete and utter reprehensible since he's taken over at Palarse - or is it just the Palarse effect?!!

No, he was always an annoying attention seeking tosser.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's just BORING.

I can see how Talksport work. Durham comes into work and they have to think of something to debate. They see that Jack Wilshire misplaced a pass in the England game and will start a debate of "Jack Wilshires not actually that good", however Durham will realise this isn't QUITE out there enough so will then add "because he was trained by Arsenal". Darren Gough will then have to employ his fine acting skills and fool the stupid listener into thinking that he has the polar-opposite view of Durham and is speaking for the 'common man'

Queue England and Arsenal fans alike going mental at him. Him sitting there grinning, and Talksports coffers going up.

You have to ignore ANYTHING he says because you just don't know if it's actually his opinion.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

100% agree, despicable radio station in every way. Durham takes the devil's pay cheque and must cringe at some of the crap the producers put him up to spouting on that show, but I'll take a Palace slating on national radio any way I can get it unfortunately. Him ripping into the chairman, Hollow Way and the club's promotion prospects was a decent listen while I was rustling up a non-horsemeat Quorn chicken pasta bake.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's just BORING.

I can see how Talksport work. Durham comes into work and they have to think of something to debate. They see that Jack Wilshire misplaced a pass in the England game and will start a debate of "Jack Wilshires not actually that good", however Durham will realise this isn't QUITE out there enough so will then add "because he was trained by Arsenal". Darren Gough will then have to employ his fine acting skills and fool the stupid listener into thinking that he has the polar-opposite view of Durham and is speaking for the 'common man'

Queue England and Arsenal fans alike going mental at him. Him sitting there grinning, and Talksports coffers going up.

You have to ignore ANYTHING he says because you just don't know if it's actually his opinion.

Talkshit in a nutshell. The Jamie Carragher 'bottler' incident where Carragher phoned up to confront Durham. Pure pantomime. The bit where Durham and Gough discuss a subject apparently off the cuff for 30 seconds and it's so obvious they're just reading their responses from a piece of paper with Gough struggling to read at all. But the fans phoning in is fishing and hooking at its finest. Who the fug would phone that show believing it was a genuine opinion being spouted by the presenters?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here