Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to bed with socks on....

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Strange this subject should come up, as I slept with socks on for the first time a couple of nights ago due to a huge blister (got a bandage thing on it and didn't want to faff about with it in the morning) and found that I slept a lot better.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange this subject should come up, as I slept with socks on for the first time a couple of nights ago due to a huge blister (got a bandage thing on it and didn't want to faff about with it in the morning) and found that I slept a lot better.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If it's really cold I will keep my socks on until my body has warmed the temperature under the duvet (it's very cold when you first get in!), and then I'll take them off before going to sleep. If I fall asleep with them on, I will wake up in the middle of the night needing to take them off.

Thanks for listening.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
If it's really cold I will keep my socks on until my body has warmed the temperature under the duvet (it's very cold when you first get in!), and then I'll take them off before going to sleep. If I fall asleep with them on, I will wake up in the middle of the night needing to take them off.

Thanks for listening.

You're my alter ego!

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
I can't sleep with cold feet, so yes, socks are occasionally worn.

Some science boffins did some research a while back & discovered there is a factual basis to this.

You mean they found that socks kept feet warmer than no socks? No shit!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You mean they found that socks kept feet warmer than no socks? No shit!!

No, you SPIV, they found that there is some scientific reason why many people are unable to sleep with cold feet :salute:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
No, you SPIV, they found that there is some scientific reason why many people are unable to sleep with cold feet :salute:

f***ing pissing myself, SPIV, showing your age now E!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here