Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Personal Hygiene

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Quick question about your anus.

When you're having a shower, do you cleanse this area and the gooch etc? As in thoroughly, getting proper in there. If so, do you use a flannel and would it be just one flannel, the same one you use for the rest of yourself?

I can't help but think someewhere down the line, I've missed some valuable life lessons.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
No way? Is that thorough enough?

There's always one of these....
karcher_k_2_21_p1.jpg.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I lube the wife's strap-on with Lynx shower gel. Its a very deep wash. :smokin:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
So basically you found some shit on your flannel :lolol:

Always the last thing I wash, once I've given the bellend and scrote a good scrub. Lots of shower gel and hands only, then wash hands seems the best method.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
nowt wrong with wiggling a soapy finger up there

I would however, warn against if using 'natural source XXX with black mint and tea tree oil' shower gel

lovely stuff, but it don't arf make your testicles tingle....gawd knows how it would make your balloon knot feel

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
So basically you found some shit on your flannel :lolol:

Always the last thing I wash, once I've given the bellend and scrote a good scrub. Lots of shower gel and hands only, then wash hands seems the best method.

Nah Bill, that's what I'm asking - do people actually do this. Like with their bare hands? Or is it the norm to use your flannel, cos I don't think I could ever use it again if I did!

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101213110030AA9QVT9

Mods delete this thread please. I'm stupid.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
If using a flannel have one for the arse use only. Simples.

I have to share a shower bro, I don't want to leave an assrag laying around in there.

I'm gonna buy some rubber gloves. Anyway just forget it now, weird thread which I regret deeply.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sponge-viscose.jpg

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Flannel do people still use flannels? I find a good dollop of shower gel on the hair - get hand nice and soapy - rub hand around crack until water runs clean. Make sure you kick any lumps down drain plug.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here