Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Community service.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
What do these criminals actually do when on this.? I don't think I've ever seen anyone doing this. Why arn't they on the streets supervised,clearing litter,Dog shite (which they probably left from their chav dick extension staff anyway.)? The council can't afford street cleaners there is dog mess & litter in every street & alley. I just don't get it. Also if they were made to wear a high viz vest spelling out, " I mug old grannies" etc etc This would put anyone off doing it in the first place. Any Ideas.? ???

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You obviously live in a "well to do area" with no crime ???
I have seen them in my local area with Hi vis on with the wording "community payback" on the back,
they were doing clearing up in my local park. So yes they are out there and they are obviously marked up
that they have done wrong.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
A good mate of mine did community service,he was delivering furniture to old people , he found it very rewarding so he has now signed up to do voluntarily on saturdays.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
You obviously live in a "well to do area" with no crime ???
I have seen them in my local area with Hi vis on with the wording "community payback" on the back,
they were doing clearing up in my local park. So yes they are out there and they are obviously marked up
that they have done wrong.

I wish. Hastings would be so much nicer if the streets were kept clean.

- - - Updated - - -

A good mate of mine did community service,he was delivering furniture to old people , he found it very rewarding so he has now signed up to do voluntarily on saturdays.

Good for him.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
There are a lot of restrictions on the work they can do (like not in people's houses!) and 'elf & safety also limits them.

This being the case, much of their work needs to be outdoors and so that's dependent on the weather.

When they do get out though, they do some good work. It's not a chain gang and often the appreciation (and the odd cuppa) that they get from the local community has actually made quite a few review their life choices.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
There are a lot of restrictions on the work they can do (like not in people's houses!) and 'elf & safety also limits them.

This being the case, much of their work needs to be outdoors and so that's dependent on the weather.

When they do get out though, they do some good work. It's not a chain gang and often the appreciation (and the odd cuppa) that they get from the local community has actually made quite a few review their life choices.

I still find it strange why they don't clean all the back streets,litter & dog dodo or why I havn't seen them.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What do these criminals actually do when on this.? I don't think I've ever seen anyone doing this. Why arn't they on the streets supervised,clearing litter,Dog shite (which they probably left from their chav dick extension staff anyway.)? The council can't afford street cleaners there is dog mess & litter in every street & alley. I just don't get it. Also if they were made to wear a high viz vest spelling out, " I mug old grannies" etc etc This would put anyone off doing it in the first place. Any Ideas.? ???

f*** me mate your the sort of person who bring back street whipping and heads on traitors gate for parking fines !!!
You little Angel of God you !!!!!!

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
im sure that i used to see groups of supervised crims doing comm service jobs in torquay when i frequented there for a couple of years. they did have high vis vests with something obvious written on.. not quite name and shame, but it was clearly stated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here