Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frozen meat

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
checked it out Asda dont do whole frozen chickens only portions or whole turkeys and Tesco only do an Organic one with 2 days notice.

They obviously need a couple of days to pop in the freezer so it's nice and solid when you pick it up

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
my nearest Iceland sells whole frozen chickens. As does the Tesco.

Haven't seen a frozen shoulder of lam outside of a butchers that has the freezers in years though

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I didn't really get the impression you were going for quality seeing as you stated you were looking for cheap frozen chickens you can throw into a curry. Why not make a curry with the fresh 2.50 chicken and do away with the freezing altogether?

You genuinely can't help some people!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That is the ones that require 2 days notice.

When I was paid monthly and had young mouths to feed, we used to buy a couple and put them straight into the freezer to use when money was tight at the end of the month. Just curious really that I haven't seen them in the supermarkets.

Yes I saw that. Just picked it off the delivery website. I brought a frozen half leg just before Christmas. I haven't had a whole frozen chicken lately as I tend to buy the bags of frozen chicken breasts, I'm sure they keep them at the big Tesco's though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here