Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this just the start?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
BBC News - Australian sport rocked by doping inquiry

Sports Minister Kate Lundy said sports organisations would be encouraged to establish "integrity units" and engage the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Agency and law enforcement agencies to root out the problems.

"If you want to cheat, we will catch you, if you want to fix a match, we will catch you," Ms Lundy said.

The report said there were "clear parallels" between what had been discovered in Australia and the US Anti-Doping Agency investigation into disgraced Tour de France cyclist Lance Armstrong.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Shane Warne is a fully paid up member of the drugs cheat clan isnt he?

I wouldnt put it past those sporting retards in the Aussie Rules world (well, not world, just Australia) to be roided up to the max.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Least they are doing something about it not like their neighbours.

The All Blacks are proud of the fact that no All Black has ever tested positive for drugs.

Jerry Collins biceps were bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Dec 29, 2011
When I saw this on the news this morning I had a feeling in my gut this was the tip of the iceberg. Imagine if doping was widespread around the world in loads of sports, it'd be a huge scandal. The thing is, before the Jimmy Saville thing emerged, you wouldn't have believed the extent of that if someone told you, this could be the same kind of thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here