Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory government yet again panders to bonkers, right wing, reactionary loons.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well when you've been up all night doing the location catering (ie flipping burgers) it takes it out of you.

Burgers? Burgers? Oh no Dahlinks, chickoried couscous followed by cocktails in my trailer at 5. I'd be simply enchanted if you could drop by.

I'd happily flip burgers on craft services. You any idea how much those people earn!

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You turf people out of their homes or force them to pay an extra 35 quid a week and the economy will suffer. How will people find that extra 35 quid? Dealing, prostitution, crime in general and cash in hand jobs. All of which rob the economy of taxes. The crime rate rising is just dandy for some though, say perhaps those involved in the construction and profit making of the Private Indistrial Prison System, one o fthe UK's fastest growing industry's. If you build it they will come, because the government will turn as many poor people into criminals as we possibly can to justify building this shit. It doesn't take a genius to look furether down the road.

Give up the booze , fags and scratchcards ???

Dandyman

In London village.
The key word in the policy is "assessed". It's not a blanket policy where if you are single or a couple you get a 1 bed flat etc If the council assses you need extra space for carers or your children then you won't have your benefit docked. This is designed to cover people inhabiting large homes where their kids have moved out for good but are still getting a big property on peanut rents.

Not quite: Bedroom Tax - National Housing Federation

- - - Updated - - -

maybe the answer is to embark on a massive social housing building programme, would have the added advantage of boosting the economy.

For once I agree with you on something. A properly managed Council house building programme would have a significantly positive effect on the economy as well as addressing the scandal of a lack of affordable housing. Unfortunately the current government is more concerned with the class cleansing of the inner cities and I have yet to see any evidence that Labour would commit to a building and/or renovation and/or compulsory purchase programme either.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
You turf people out of their homes or force them to pay an extra 35 quid a week and the economy will suffer. How will people find that extra 35 quid? Dealing, prostitution, crime in general and cash in hand jobs. All of which rob the economy of taxes. The crime rate rising is just dandy for some though, say perhaps those involved in the construction and profit making of the Private Indistrial Prison System, one o fthe UK's fastest growing industry's. If you build it they will come, because the government will turn as many poor people into criminals as we possibly can to justify building this shit. It doesn't take a genius to look furether down the road.

Geniuses are too busy to think of crack pot baloney like this paranoid theory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here