Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One for the Star Wars fans.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
In addition to the expected 3 new Star Wars films, it has been announced that there will be further spin off films focusing on individual characters. As the article below says, it's thought Bobba Fett and Han Solo will be the focus of these. Since buying Lucusfilm, Disney really are gonna fill their boots, but done well with the right director it could be good. Aside from the spin offs, I was very encouraged with the choice of J J Abrahams as director for episode 7.

http://m.cnet.com/news/star-wars-spin-offs-said-to-focus-on-han-solo-and-boba-fett/57568000

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I wonder if they will have any gay scenes in the new movies , maybe Boba Fett & jar jar Binks could have had something going on

Phwoor now your talking. I always thought the relationship between Lando Calrision and Han Solo was a bit homo erotic. They had a lovers tiff, Han jumped into the Millenium Fulcan and disappeared to a universe far far away. After crying into his pillow for a couple of days, Lando decided to grass up Han to the Empire.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Phwoor now your talking. I always thought the relationship between Lando Calrision and Han Solo was a bit homo erotic. They had a lovers tiff, Han jumped into the Millenium Fulcan and disappeared to a universe far far away. After crying into his pillow for a couple of days, Lando decided to grass up Han to the Empire.

I always thought C3PO might come out of the closet tbh he comes across as very camp at times

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Ah, but he had Chewbacca to keep him company. All those long space voyages... A smuggler can can pretty lonely.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'd like to see a Jar Jar euthanasia movie done in the same vain as Marley and Me, but with a laughter track at the end. It could finish with another medal ceremony, this time for the medical staff involved.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'd like to see a Jar Jar euthanasia movie done in the same vain as Marley and Me, but with a laughter track at the end. It could finish with another medal ceremony, this time for the medical staff involved.

Lovely stuff :)
Genuine L.O.L from me.
I know you had your initial reservations about the thought of Disney buying the Star Wars brand, but it seems things could be shaping up nicely. Great script writer and great Director lined up.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
But what about the actors? Harrison Ford is Han Solo, end of.

Although having said that I thought that I could never accept new actors playing the A Team. Replacing Mr T as BA? No way. But the new film worked out. So I'm watching developments with interest.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
But what about the actors? Harrison Ford is Han Solo, end of.

Although having said that I thought that I could never accept new actors playing the A Team. Replacing Mr T as BA? No way. But the new film worked out. So I'm watching developments with interest.

There was talk of Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill ect playing some sort of role but It would look odd them playing the same roles as before.
"what a piece of old junk" "she may not look much, but she's got it were it counts kid" " I was talking about YOU" As you said, it worked out o.k for the A team and in my opinion The new Star Trek film also.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just no more shit films like the last three please. Grand Moff Tarkin would turn in his grave if he ever had the misfortune to see them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here