Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance Saturday...?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We only took 947 up there on the first day of the season so we are in no position to poke fun at there travelling support

There would probably have been another 150 there if that Hull Trains service from Kings Cross hadn't been cancelled.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
im rubbish at these but i will go for 24,356 with 878 from hull

Hope you are wrong, would hope for 25k plus with only 8 tickets left on the O.S. you are probably about right on the away support.

I am going for 25, 467 with 991 from Hull which is good going.

I would be interested to know too if the new seats have arrived or the ones in the north corner have been moved back.

But, it does not look like the club have been selling these if there are indeed seats there.

Of Hull's 1000 allocation, it will be near full, but we have not sold any in the SE corner and at this time it does not look as though the southern half of S1B (ESL) has been offered for sale.

Nor have we had the last ditch WSL and ESU tickets, so I am guessing about 2000 unsold, which will mean the club will be able to report a magnificent 25350, although the reality of bums on seats will be a good 2000 fewer.

Feb 14, 2010
Despite being on TV it will (as it is every week) be the highest crowd in this division and bigger than about half to a third in the premier league. This is why Brighton expects, no demands success, its no longer good enough to get the highest gates in the lower league. The club is its fans, the fans and the club deserve more than we have ever been given on the pitch. I think the Bloom revolution will however this time, deliver given a few years.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
How many left now?

Oh dear even at this late stage the club has released more seats in West lower and South East corner......around 200. We might have to lower our guesstamates!!

- - - Updated - - -

was 25,467.......now revised to 25, 003 with 867 Hull Tigers

northseagull

Dec 30, 2012
I'm from Hull, there are loads of blokes from up there down here, and most I know will be going, plus quite a few travelling down. I know I'm gonna get a load of grief from both sides for this, but I will be supporting Brighton - I was never into football when I lived up north (Hull has 2 Rugby League teams) but moved down here and worked in a kitchen with a bloke who went to most games, I started going and have never looked back. Finally, for anyone who moans about the pies at half time; you should try the ones at Old Trafford, they're really shit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here