Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance Saturday...?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Of course it will affect the crowd,the late k.o. will mess up meal times and any other arrangements for the evening, tv enables either watching the game live cutting down travelling time to and from the game or recording the game to watch it late in the evening.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
East stand will appear on TV to be half full again. but adding in those ST holders that are not there will swell the gate to 25697.

Actual in ground will be 21650

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A quick check on the national rail website and it looks like they would have to make a weekend of it. Can't get back to Hull same day after the game if going by train.

I would guess that most of the Hull fans travelling by train will live in London or the outskirts.

V_V_Deacy

Oct 14, 2011
Not a chance. I would be surprised if they bring more than 1,200

We brought about 1400 last season (also for a 5.30 KO), but looking around it seemed that this included a fair few of the flask and tartan blanket brigade that came to see your shiny new stadium and have a weekend by the seaside - so given that it's on sky I would say we'll bring around a 1,000 this time.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We brought about 1400 last season (also for a 5.30 KO), but looking around it seemed that this included a fair few of the flask and tartan blanket brigade that came to see your shiny new stadium and have a weekend by the seaside - so given that it's on sky I would say we'll bring around a 1,000 this time.
Not a bad effort....Hull is MILES away.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

1000 for a late ko that's on the tellybox is a great turnout tbf

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Whatever it is, it won't be the true figure, as all the stay away season ticket holders who stay at home and watch it on the box, still get included in the attendance.

It is a true figure, the club have admitted that the figure given as attendance is the number of tickets sold. It's the same at nearly every other Championship club, and Premier League club, it's not somthing they deny. I'd like to hear them say " XXXXXX Tickets sold for todays game", but they don't and probably won't, so long as all the other clubs don't.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think it will be just above 25k I think hull will bring around 800-900 which isn't a bad effort considering the kick off time & the distance.Lets face it we only took 1100 to Sheffield last week for a game that was not on tv & not as far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here