Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance Saturday...?

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
What will the attendance be this Saturday, the 9th February 2013 and will the effect of the late kick off and SKY broadcast be felt again!???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Whatever it is, it won't be the true figure, as all the stay away season ticket holders who stay at home and watch it on the box, still get included in the attendance.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Whatever it is, it won't be the true figure, as all the stay away season ticket holders who stay at home and watch it on the box, still get included in the attendance.

I quite agree buy why would anyone who has a season ticket voluntarily stay at home to watch the game on TV (I appreciate there will be some with a legitimate reason)?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
High 26,000 what's the point of having a season ticket and staying at home to watch the game on TV???

I don't know, but you can bet your bollocks people will. Safe on the petrol(we don't all live local), stay in the warm with feet up and a cuppa. I'm not condoning it, i'm just saying a lot will. 5.30 on a freezing Saturday evening is not the same as 3pm on a spring like afternoon.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've got to sit it out, my DD failed on my ST and I can't afford to pay it this week!!! Get paid on Monday, so not too problematic.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm sure the K.O. time will put some Hull fans off but we should manage 25000.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Can anyone tell me what's happened about the 500 extra NS seats, moved from elsewhere for the Arsenal game. Have these been moved back or has the new shipment arrived?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm sure the K.O. time will put some Hull fans off but we should manage 25000.

A quick check on the national rail website and it looks like they would have to make a weekend of it. Can't get back to Hull same day after the game if going by train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here