Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions for Paul Barber?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Question has already been asked by Rugrat but not in such a pointed and rather petulent fashion

Better go with Rugrats then if your so sensitive. Oh! and it's petulant.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sort park an ride out as per above especially fans coming from north Sussex and down the a23. Mill Road is simply overrun! And get loading the buses bit resolved though I have no faith after 9years at withdean they still couldn't get it right there either. Crass stupidity, the mindset should be emergency evacuation not driving miss daisey! Woeful stewarding which adds half an hour plus unnecessarily which for evening games is not on when got 2hrs drive home to go still. And they wonder why people leave early?!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Better go with Rugrats then if your so sensitive. Oh! and it's petulant.

Yep, you should know (and it's Rugrat's & you're (I'm more pedantic than sensitive))

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Sheebo, can you please ask him when the seats in the NW & NE corners will be completed and when will they start to go on sale?

And also, will those 2 areas be available for season tickets or just general sale?

Cheers.

porterr

Jan 7, 2007
Could You ask Mr.Barber:

When will we able to use our season ticket card for use on the remote selling points around the ground?

Could the home fans have a barrel on each concourse of whatever guest ales the away fans have?

Are The Who going to play the Amex this summer?

:albion2:

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Could You ask Mr.Barber:

When will we able to use our season ticket card for use on the remote selling points around the ground?

Could the home fans have a barrel on each concourse of whatever guest ales the away fans have?

Are The Who going to play the Amex this summer?

:albion2:

Asked the same question at the Northwest Sussex Seagulls Q & A the other day about the guest ales in the home end and I think he quite liked the idea, but ask again to jog his memory.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
A couple of PR/Communication tools that could be improved immeasurably ........
1) Football League App - The quality of the Video on the Football League App for watching highlights/extended highlights, press conferences and other promotional videos is (in the age of HD) appalling.
2) Seagull Player - Firstly can the Seagull player be improved. I have stopped subscribing to it now as the reception is so frustratingly bad it is unlistenable .....also can this be made IPad friendly?
Can either these be improved in the near future? They are frankly embarrassing.
We live in a digital age and an improvement in these two items would help to reach a wider - both geographical and demo-graphical - audience in my opinion and ultimately help to increase the clubs revenues.
Please also thank him for a fantastic job thus far.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sheebo - Can you also query why the club called the Amex a "Community" stadium, when no one else in the "community" can use it's facilities?

Eh? What about the pop concerts, wedding/trade fairs, Sunday lunches, Christmas Parties, Sussex Senior Cup final etc etc

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Any plans to make Dicks bar bigger?If you arrive at ground an hour prior to kick off and you are with someone in another stand you can't stand with them to have a pint.

Arun1664

Nov 2, 2009
The customer in me would like to know what the plan is to train catering staff, get them better organised and get the queues (waiting time) reduced.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
2) Seagull Player - Firstly can the Seagull player be improved. I have stopped subscribing to it now as the reception is so frustratingly bad it is unlistenable .....also can this be made IPad friendly?

If its anything like the Palace player then I think that these are not done by the actual club but by the league. Thats what im sure I read anyway. I no longer subscribe either as the sound cuts out, videos hardly watchable. Not so much the money but the sheer frustration of it all.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
We live in a digital age and an improvement in these two items would help to reach a wider - both geographical and demo-graphical - audience in my opinion and ultimately help to increase the clubs revenues.
Please also thank him for a fantastic job thus far.

I to have stopped subscribing for this reason
Would be fantastic to watch it on iPad
Please please lose flash player

Mar 10, 2006
Are there stilll plans afoot to extend the travel voucher use on trains in the east of the county rather than it just kicking in at Lewes while others can travel in from worthing, haywards heath etc using them for the whole journey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here