Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A&E

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
You need to be drunk/violent it seems to get seen quicker. I have spent 5 hrs on a Friday night with my then 7 yr old daughter. Yet all the piss heads got straight in. Joke but unfortunately that is this country today.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
If it's the RSCH then kids can be seen at the Alex childrens hospital, part of the same site.

I know it's not fair but I imagine if you had a department containing off yer face drunks, you'd like to get them out the way sharpish. hopefully they save on the painkillers!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Oh dear.

I know sometimes I talk some shit on here but that is one of the most f***ing idiotic comments I've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

The only idiotic thing on this page is the incredibly stupid thread you started.
I have worked in A&E as a Nurse on and off for 15 years and we always have moaners like you come in, whining because they have to wait more than a few hours for treatment.
And yes your right i think most people agree about having beer and coming on here ! :lolol:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I pleased that I live in Haywards Heath the hospital is a good AE is excellent when I been with relatives they been friendly even make tea for you don't mind waiting if they have other priorities . with advancement in new technology and new advancement in medicine they don't just need government money but require groups who raise money to help. You can spend billions on hospital and it still would not be enough. Please have patience with the staff are doing their best. Remember many areas of the world don't have free medical care and some you need to have medical insurance. How ever we must be vigilant and question anything you think is not right to avoid the Stafford issue. We had to campaign to Save the Princess Royal it was worth fighting for.

- - - Updated - - -

I pleased that I live in Haywards Heath the hospital is a good AE is excellent when I been with relatives they been friendly even make tea for you don't mind waiting if they have other priorities . with advancement in new technology and new advancement in medicine they don't just need government money but require groups who raise money to help. You can spend billions on hospital and it still would not be enough. Please have patience with the staff are doing their best. Remember many areas of the world don't have free medical care and some you need to have medical insurance. How ever we must be vigilant and question anything you think is not right to avoid the Stafford issue. We had to campaign to Save the Princess Royal it was worth fighting for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here