Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Brazil - yawn (merged)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seriously, why are ITV bigging this game up? Does anyone really give a f*** about this game? I'd honestly MUCH rather watch Coronation Street.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why a 7:30 kick off is a bit unusual.

Probably to do with flights back to Brazil and also cynically earlier to entice a bigger crowd with kids.

And I really am not bothered by this either but draw the line at Coronation Street

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I can understand Masood being lured into the virginal hands of Ayesha, but for all he went through in saving Zeinab from the wife-beating murderous doctor he can't ruddy well give up again can he?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: England v Brazil

The founding nation against those whom perfected the beautiful game. This fixture is the pinnacle of the footballing calendar. If anyone suggests otherwise, they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

It should be a crackerjack of a contest. Bravo to FIFA for making it possible. I, for one, will be glued to the pre-match build up and savour the occasion.

A small victory that ITV managed to outbid the other channels to enable them to bless us with their in depth knowledge and expert opinion.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I can understand Masood being lured into the virginal hands of Ayesha, but for all he went through in saving Zeinab from the wife-beating murderous doctor he can't ruddy well give up again can he?

Bugger that, what about poor Tyrone and that bitch stitching him up.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seriously, why are ITV bigging this game up? Does anyone really give a f*** about this game? I'd honestly MUCH rather watch Coronation Street.

Oi, hands off. This is one of my five topics.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The founding nation against those whom perfected the beautiful game. This fixture is the pinnacle of the footballing calendar. If anyone suggests otherwise, they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

It should be a crackerjack of a contest. Bravo to FIFA for making it possible. I, for one, will be glued to the pre-match build up and savour the occasion.

A small victory that ITV managed to outbid the other channels to enable them to bless us with their in depth knowledge and expert opinion.
[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] will be furious when he sees you've stolen his joke.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yes Ayesha is fit

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll be watching it. England friendlies are nearly always shit, but I'm interested to see Neymar and some of the others.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

" virginal hands of Ayesha"
If he waited a few years there would 78 virgins waiting for him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] will be furious when he sees you've stolen his joke.
This, although I'll admit I did chuckle.

And anyway, Crodo reached the pinnacle of that gag (and therefore it can only be downhill from here) when he came on here to extol the virtues of a tour of Leicester's Walker Stadium as splendid value for money and a marvellous way to spend the hours before our Tuesday evening game there earlier in the season. :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll be watching it. England friendlies are nearly always shit, but I'm interested to see Neymar and some of the others.

Andre Santos perhaps?

:lolol:

Football Ramble said something superb about him today. It was along the lines that he's so utterly shit it's sometimes difficult to tell what sport he's trying to play.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Yep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here