Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Korea video from official state website

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, I wouldnt worry. Would have thought the N.Korea has two or three targets on their list before the UK, and by then, the war would be over anyway.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
of all the views that video gets, how many will actually be from people in North Korea?

meaningless propaganda.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Any country that launches a nuclear missile at any other country has to be pretty damn stupid IMO. Knowing full well that in all probability there will be one coming back at some point. Whether its a direct retaliation or through an ally

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Well, I wouldnt worry. Would have thought the N.Korea has two or three targets on their list before the UK, and by then, the war would be over anyway.

Exactly. And they don't have the capabilities at present anyway. Their first move will almost certainly be their last.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Obvious bullshit propaganda. I might be mad but I really doubt the a Nuclear attack will ever happen again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In a strange way,I'd rather like Kim Jung or Jung Kim or whatever version it is who is in control, to press the NUKE button just for a laugh. He would end up looking like Wile E Coyote after an Acme bomb had gone of in front of him.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New Yorkers would treat this with their usual contempt. We’re more worried about the proposed hike in subway fares.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
The North Korean leadership like to push the US to the limit every couple of years. Recently they shelled South Korea killing a few people and sank a warship killing many. They are not scared to fire first even though they risk being obliterated. Nothing would surprise me with that lot as to what they try next.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Don't think the missiles would ever reach the USA,they'd be blasted as soon as they got the course of the missiles,then from beneath the depths off the coast of N.Korea a missile would obliterate the N.kOREAN GOVERNMENT.....GAME SET AND MATCH........

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
This might seem like a very naive view point but there is almost zero chance the North Koreans or any other rogue state have or would ever have the capabilities to deploy an intercontinental missile with a warhead capable of causing much damage. The costs and technology involved are far beyond the reach of these sort of countries, however I think Israel will have cause for concern in the near future if not already.

On a related subject, I understand the concern about countries like N. Korea, Iran, China and to a lesser extent India entering space but if we have any aspirations of exploring our solar system and beyond and starting permanent settlements in space we need these nations to invest. In an era where the US has massively cut its space budget they have inadvertently passed the baton to these countries, could be a very interesting couple of decades imo.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Obvious bullshit propaganda. I might be mad but I really doubt the a Nuclear attack will ever happen again.

not so sure....but it wont be from a secular leader, like Kim jong un however barmy his propaganda and regime is. he knows the consequence will also be his own destruction.

but in the hands of a religious fanatical leader who genuinely thinks he's on a mission from God and cares not of the consequence..... I don't like a lot that the government of Israel does and can understand the anger, but some of the stuff the Iranian leader has come out with, like wiping them from the face of the earth and believing he is sent from Allah to usher in a global islamic kingdom and to prepare the way for their religions second coming of the "12th Mahdi" is of much more concern. He really believes this stuff, he even started praying and talking about his "mission from God" at the UN assembly.

Iran has the right to pursue its own interests imho, but put a nuke in the hand of religious quack and all hell will break loose

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the us have patriot type batteries all over the world and well as other anti ballistic missiles in Submarines etc. It would't get out of their airspace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here