Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AITC Resignations.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
From the website:

"Albion in the Community (AITC) has confirmed the appointment of Michael Edwards, former senior vice president with American Express, as the interim chief executive of AITC .... following the resignation of joint managing directors, Steve Ford and Alan Sanders, last week."

Anybody know what's going on?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It looks like Steve Ford and Alan Sanders have resigned from AITC, and Michael Edwards has been appointed as the interim chief executive.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
It looks like Steve Ford and Alan Sanders have resigned from AITC, and Michael Edwards has been appointed as the interim chief executive.

They resigned last week, apparently.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Been coming for a while I think. Another area of the club that wasn't really running as a business element associated with a club striving for PL football. Massive budgets involved with this area of the club.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Been coming for a while I think. Another area of the club that wasn't really running as a business element associated with a club striving for PL football. Massive budgets involved with this area of the club.

Based on what exactly ?

My reading is that the two individuals have achieved a huge amount and just want to move on to new challenges. Why do people always assume there is a big drama ?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Based on what exactly ?

My reading is that the two individuals have achieved a huge amount and just want to move on to new challenges. Why do people always assume there is a big drama ?

There was no announcement of their resignations, along with the usual the club wish them both well in the future stuff. The only announcement was that they had been replaced.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Based on what exactly ?

I agree both have achieved much for the club. Thing is, all areas of the club are being revamped. Look at this new guys previous, former VP at AMEX. That's based more around business than football.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Based on what exactly ?

Quite. The quotes in the Argus piece support this too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here