Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you trade points for poyet?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we can get Mourinho, Guardiola, Di Matteo, Laudrup or Zola then yes. Otherwise no, insane question.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No.

I was thinking about this earlier. Would I would prefer us to be performing better in the league, if it meant we were playing tired old kick and rush instead of the Gus way?

No.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Silly question because there is no system whereby you get awarded six points for losing your manager.

And I always find the speculation of the type "Would X have happened if Y had happened". If Y didn't happen, then what's the point .... Would saturday's result have been different if the sun hadn't been shining, if Barnes had not been sent off, if CMS had started...... Well, it was, he was, and he didn't, and we lost 3-1

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
trade for 6 points that may not get us promotion? Poyet has a long-term plan not a week long one so i won't judge him based on two results. With our setup we will inevitably be there sooner or later, and later might be better if it means we are more equipped for the top league.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yes in a heartbeat. I love this long term plan stuff, is part of the plan to spend a fortune and actually get worse, before we take the division by storm???. Shrewd, very shrewd.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
must admit I think at times that the O/P could be right ........but then nah it will come right in the end .......hopefully very soon

must admit I think at times that the O/P could be right ........but then nah it will come right in the end .......hopefully very soon

Not sure i can be right or wrong as i never gave an opinion on the matter ??? I would take the 6 points as i think if poyet had a decent offer he would snap it up.
I think project p is not project promotion but project poyet:( But i suppose loyalty is a very rare thing in the football :moo:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What goes on in your mind?

Bozza is sponsoring this thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here