Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

barnsley away rescheduled?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not too soon, I hope. They have caught fire recently under Flitcroft and we need them to go off the boil. We have just played Wednesday at the wrong time and I fear the same outcome if we meet Barnsley in the near future.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Possibly Tues 26th but this is 5th round replay day so may depend on the result of MK Dons v Barnsley

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
23rd March is a Saturday and would be ideal, international weekend but I don't think we'd have any players called up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I feel sorry for Barnsley , they will lose quite a bit of gate revenue with the game rescheduled for a Tuesday evening. Could be £15k - £20k just from the Albion fans who would have gone on a Saturday but cannot make it for the midweek fixture. I'm not going because there isn't a late enough train after the game to get back to Meadowhall and then to Crap Town (last train leaves BNY at 21.29)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Will be there. Shame, as was going to meet a few mates there for the Saturday game, but will now most likely be on my tod.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Booked my ticket.

I enjoy evening matches - the right crowd, and no crowding!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I just don't like three successive games..home or away. This one will feature two teams fighting for their lives. At that stage of the season it spells big trouble. Be prepared for another poor return.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Half day booked. Bring it on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here