Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odenwingie

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
The SSN interview was great, spoke like he had already signed. Must have been before security refused him entry. What a doughnut.

That's the strange thing though. When sky sports showed him being told by QPR to get lost it was daylight. When the SSN presenter interviewed the bloke it was dark.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
It would be worth our while to try and hijack this deal if this is true and we're serious about getting into the play offs this season. He's probably driving into the Amex car park as i'm typing this

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If this does happen it can only make us stronger, brilliant news if true?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spending all the Wilf money before you've even got it, brilliant.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
THE most unambitious move in the history of Association Football in England and Wales (and Scotland) since Norby Stubbings signed for Ochtermochty Invo-works Plumbers Union Second XI team in 1887 rather than sign for Newton Heath.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'd hope he wouldn't as he's 'just too good' for them. With luck it's just the agent drumming up interest.

In all seriousness, If I we're WBA I wouldn't be offloading to another prem team, or paying much of his wages.
Assuming he doesn't want to leave the country for 6 months, there ain't to many options out there.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd hope he wouldn't as he's 'just too good' for them. With luck it's just the agent drumming up interest.

In all seriousness, If I we're WBA I wouldn't be offloading to another prem team, or paying much of his wages.
Assuming he doesn't want to leave the country for 6 months, there ain't to many options out there.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What? Palarse in for a greedy, ungrateful, want-away (albeit very talented) striker?? That'll NEVER happen.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Strange that this story has been leaked. His agent at work again?

And the bit about the move to Palace in the summer? Like they can afford his wages all of a sudden?

Strange that this story has been leaked. His agent at work again?

And the bit about the move to Palace in the summer? Like they can afford his wages all of a sudden?

When has being able to afford something been a part of Palace's criteria of having it?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Holloway now saying it's unlikely to happen. Well, it got them a few column inches in the Daily Mail. Small time springs to mind

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
There's a surprise. The Mail's sports section, edited by life-long Palace fan Neil Ashton, running this story.

That's the same Neil Ashton who ran the story about Poyet "set to leave for either Villa or Swansea" during the summer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here